The online racing simulator
maybe the next gp should be a south city track.....there has never been one there
Quote from franky500 :Hey Gentle. Sorry about that. i was trying to help tukko and needed to turn round. Didnt notice you coming up the road. then suddenly saw you and tried to move out of the way. Unfortunatly we both went the same way.

Sorry

I guessed thats what it was. No harm done - it made me laugh tbh.
watching the replay, the most amazing racing was done between lap 10 and 20 with gentlefoot franky500 leprekon and me, all fighting really close...

the next one was gentlefoot and leprekon before Theafro came by them...

really good stuff.

also enjoyed the lapped franky making pressure to Dodge (who was 3rd) for many laps...

can someone post the replay? i dont have it on my laptop and i want to see some of it again
Franky trying to help Tukko out of the gravel was hilarious, missed two or three times, when he finally hit him, it just made things worse. Shame about Gentlefoot though.

Working on the results pic now, won't be long...

Oh, Franky. What happened to you? Connection couldn't HACK IT?
Quote from spyshagg :

also enjoyed the lapped franky making pressure to Dodge (who was 3rd) for many laps...

he wasn't pressuring me. because i was a lap ahead he was following me and when other people were getting blue flagged he was passing them too. i think he came from 14th to 10th just by following me (it was a very good use of a blue flag situation)
Results and Stats
Attached images
Results.jpg
Attached files
Stats.rar - 4.6 KB - 92 views
Quote from spyshagg :

the next one was gentlefoot and leprekon before Theafro came by them...

My apologies to GF for buggering up his race with Lep, sorry about getting in you're way (repeatedly) I tried to hold back a bit after seeing you two going at it a bit, then I made a go of It to catch you after the 2nd split and pass in the slower bits before the straights but I cocked it up badly by throwing myself off at the last 2 corners and ended up slowing you down too much.

I couldn't even catch Lep after that.

I need to bind a key to "I can wait, finish your battle" so I don't disturb the backmakers so much, I've been in that situation myself too many times and it's frustrating as hell to have a blue flag interrupt a good race.

Good Pic Cropsy! I love ziggy's Picture in the corner!

I'd like to point out that Tukko Most definately got the fastest time with a 1.11.49 - a clear 1/2 second faster than me.

Can i suggest turning on the RB4 for recovery duties before the end of the race. would save unnecesary DNFs
Quote from Theafro :My apologies to GF for buggering up his race with Lep, sorry about getting in you're way (repeatedly) I tried to hold back a bit after seeing you two going at it a bit, then I made a go of It to catch you after the 2nd split and pass in the slower bits before the straights but I cocked it up badly by throwing myself off at the last 2 corners and ended up slowing you down too much.

I couldn't even catch Lep after that.

I need to bind a key to "I can wait, finish your battle" so I don't disturb the backmakers so much, I've been in that situation myself too many times and it's frustrating as hell to have a blue flag interrupt a good race.

Don't worry bro. TBH I don't think I would have held Lep off much longer anyway and in the second half of the race he was lapping almost a second quicker than me at times so he would have got away from me in the end anyway. Besides, it was my fault he got past even if it was a momentary lack of concentration from the blue flag - but that wasn't you fault mate.

In the end I don't reckon it would have affected the result.
the stats thing is cool lol...
nice to see how we compare to others (accident laps should be removed from the statistics!! )
It would be cool to have a flying lap average worked out, not counting first, last and pit laps. I might work some of 'em out later.
Quote from Theafro :It would be cool to have a flying lap average worked out, not counting first, last and pit laps. I might work some of 'em out later.

I think stats does discount the first lap when it works out the deviation.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG