The online racing simulator
my awesome drift pass
(60 posts, started )
Quote from farcar :Anyone else notice this?

lol... At least it didn't change to "six hundreds and three score and six".
Damn !
Everybody is talking about their best overtakes. Never ever one of you been overtaked by a gifted driver, so you parked the car just after, too watch the replay !??

I have been overtaked many many times, in great manners. But the catch is, I have been overtaked insanely many more times by people who hit my car ! For each great overtake, there are 100.000 disasters out there. A great percentage hit me, or I feel like they do.

Okay, I have made som great advances myself - I often save them in a replay, and I have quite a few now. I never watch them, and when I need them, I have forgotten all about, what is what in my 1256 replays saved !?

But I remember the best of them - They are in my brain, and they grow and grow, and gets better as time goes by. I like this method the best !
meh i hardly ever get overtaken anymore lol most of the time only the faster drivers can keep up with me so i hardly ever get passed in a dirty mannor.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :yo dudes, heres my totally awesomeland pass i made on lfs. We can make this a thread for awesome overtakes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL7Z8kAScXY

Nice video, but should I point out that the guy you overtook had locked his brakes and was sliding when you made the move, or should I not take your video seriously?
Quote from Burnzoire :Nice video, but should I point out that the guy you overtook had locked his brakes and was sliding when you made the move, or should I not take your video seriously?

You the same Burnzoire from PlanetF1?
The one & only!

You're the chilean guy who always sticks up for Mark Webber aren't you?
Yeah, for Mark Webber and most unfairly bashed underdogs! I like them all.

You just wait, Webber's gonna kick some arse next year!
I agree - Mark has got some serious arse kicking to do.

Unfortunately it'll be arses towards the middle/rear of the grid I fear.
Quote from Burnzoire :Nice video, but should I point out that the guy you overtook had locked his brakes and was sliding when you made the move, or should I not take your video seriously?

No don't take it too seriously, its just a video i had lying about from a while ago.

my awesome drift pass
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG