The online racing simulator
Flight Simulator X demo is out
(18 posts, started )
#1 - Lible
Its on fileshack, fileplanet, 3dgames and the microsoft website.

I used this link and it gave me 140kbs a second http://www.gamershell.com/download_14950.shtml

I've had it for about 12 hours but i cant install it. Game says it needs 15 gig and i only have 4 spare. Dont know how they got 15 gigs out of 600 megs. Perhaps the installer is wrong.
#4 - Krane
Can anyone confirm or deny that this demo REQUIRES XP SP2?.

Dan,
It requires SP2 and your an idiot if you dont have it
Kegetys, read the documentation on the flight model. It's like X-Plane with only 1 wing, 1 hstab, 1 vstab, no those polar curves, any cheating with fuselage allowed...
#10 - Jakg
who knew 747's were so agile...
MSFS is great for one thing only - screenshots. It's flight model wouldn't convince a native of outer mongolia (one who's never seen anyone who isn't in his tribe). And X-Plane is RAPIDLY catching up in terms of graphics too.

MSFS doesn't really do one thing that X-Plane can't. Not even bird strikes (X-Plane beat MS )
Hi. The reason the downloads are taking so long for this flight sim
is because of terrorist activity.... please refrain from having any liquids
when downloading and expect delays.
The fact my sister deleted it after 10 hours downloading is a terrorist act too? :ANGRY:
Any of you flight sim geeks (I mean that nicely) got any comments on FlightGear?

Cheers.
Quote from tristancliffe :MSFS is great for one thing only - screenshots. It's flight model wouldn't convince a native of outer mongolia (one who's never seen anyone who isn't in his tribe). And X-Plane is RAPIDLY catching up in terms of graphics too.

MSFS doesn't really do one thing that X-Plane can't. Not even bird strikes (X-Plane beat MS )

Default MSFS , yes Xplane beats it. FS9 with ultimate scenery ultimate ground textures various airport addons, several addon traffic addons, plus alot of good Payware aircraft(PMDG) etc will give you better Physics then Xplane, and alot more immersion. Oh and not forgetting about Vatsim where people are ATC controllers online.
FS rocks
Quote from Lible :The fact my sister deleted it after 10 hours downloading is a terrorist act too? :ANGRY:

no, but there was a threat in england today after 21 english-muslims were suspected and arrested after carrying liquid bombs onto planes to america this morning

and now.. thanks to them, no liquids (even water; however this excludes baby formula which .. thats the only thing allowed) can go onto any planes .. well in georgia, not sure about any other states

and apparently they did that this morning too, so everyone that was at the airport before this occured.. had to trash all of their drinks
Quote from XCNuse :no, but there was a threat in england today after 21 english-muslims were suspected and arrested after carrying liquid bombs onto planes to america this morning

and now.. thanks to them, no liquids (even water; however this excludes baby formula which .. thats the only thing allowed) can go onto any planes .. well in georgia, not sure about any other states

and apparently they did that this morning too, so everyone that was at the airport before this occured.. had to trash all of their drinks

we had today a internal company emails about this issue and that peoples`s flights will be re-booked.Some other infos as well but this is really internal so I cant share more.
Quote from jegorchangai :Default MSFS , yes Xplane beats it. FS9 with ultimate scenery ultimate ground textures various airport addons, several addon traffic addons, plus alot of good Payware aircraft(PMDG) etc will give you better Physics then Xplane, and alot more immersion. Oh and not forgetting about Vatsim where people are ATC controllers online.
FS rocks

ROFL, the equivalent of saying rFactor with better textures and some home made cars has better physics that LFS

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG