The online racing simulator
watch the episodes, in one (maybe more i cant remember) theres a small bull in it called wee bull

*hunts for link*
Wee Bull
Weebl's father

Penny Arcade or Ctrl Alt Delete?

Quote from Smax :Presuming Arch Enemy to be some sort of shouty metal I'm going with the irritatating German techno freak even though by his own admission he chants so much he drives folk insane.

Yup, occasionally shouty band, with great guitar and a female lead singer (Because I'm naughty: hotlinked)
MacHall

Foamy or Pil-ze?
Quote from the_angry_angel :Yup, occasionally shouty band, with great guitar and a female lead singer (Because I'm naughty: hotlinked)

Great band (Not nearly as good as Cradle of Filth though )
foamy. (random guess though)

chuck berry or eric clapton?
I'm gonna go with Eric Clapton

F08 or FOX?
FO8 galore!!!

Redhead or Brunette?
Both!
If I have to choose, brunette.

Big boobs are small? (staying with the format :tilt
Was that supposed to be paradoxical?

Big boobs are small or big boobs or small?

I shall go with the latter.

BIG BOOBS. Nothing like a women with curves. I like to feel I'm hugging something more than a skeleton with skin on.

Do you trim or keep a forest?
It had to be "or", I worked today, gimme a break
Quote :Do you trim or keep a forest?

urm, i dont trim. (awkward question to answer)

tall or short?
Short!

Pool or jacuzzi?
oooooooh hard, jacuzi on night, pool on day

paintballing with lads or paintballing with lasses?
after going with my friends (one was right behind me, same team, round just started, so as i start to go forward he "tests" his gun right up my backside from about 5 feet and by christ did that sting

so lasses!

paint balling or "laser tag"?
paintballing, cos i work at one.
Quote :by christ did that sting

on my first day at work i got shot on the arm, on bear skin. that stung lol

leather gloves or wooly gloves?
Quote from Captain Slow :on my first day at work i got shot on the arm, on bear skin. that stung lol

my friend went rambo-style on capture the flag, he had run outta balls, so abanoned his gun (they all thought he was out as he walked to the side to discard his weapon) and just ran for it, almost got to the end then got shot right in the mouth (yea, he had a face mask, but they have air holes), and it went all over his mouth and he was tasting it for ages

Leather for me!

Ferrari or Porsche?
Quote :(yea, he had a face mask, but they have air holes), and it went all over his mouth and he was tasting

lol tats happened to me before. the worst is when you jump up and all your balls spill everywhere. not good. leather, yey at least im not the only one now. (hahaha craig if you read this)

a ferrari. there more rare where i live.

corsa or nova?
Quote from Captain Slow :lol tats happened to me before. the worst is when you jump up and all your balls spill everywhere. not good. leather, yey at least im not the only one now. (hahaha craig if you read this)

Quote from Captain Slow :lol tats happened to me before. the worst is when you jump up and all your balls spill everywhere. not good.

i wasnt very trigger happy but my friends were so i was hiding in a bunker giving them some ammo when i saw a target, i pulled their hand outta the little hopper and closed the lid, shot on the lid flew back open, it was funny, although the bes bit was me shouting "are you the enemy?" at a bush which preseded to shoot me

Corsa

Creative Zen or Apple iPod?
Thomson Lyra!!

Ipod/zen .. crap!

France or Italy
having been to france and italy - Italy, the women are hot

Germany (oder der Deutschland!) or UK?
athough i live in uk, id love to have a house in germany. ahhhh (lol i was chuking out all my school books today and found my year 7 german book, and im surprised i can still understand it! lol)

hairy or not hairy.
not hairy...

GTL or GTR2?
GTL fo shizzle dude!

CD or LP?

I ask you, you ask me,
(1745 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG