The online racing simulator
Sorry for double posting but I think I have to...

YESYESYES! It works!

This is quite funny, I'm really happy of course but it's strange anyway.

One of the first things I tried was a new LFS install. Didn't work..

Now, when I heard that with my MoBo and things I thought of throwing it out. Saw that I still had the LFS .zip install on the desktop. Thought for myself, what the heck, nothing can go more wrong than this. Unzipped it on the desktop and was going to drive some turns with the really annoying bug.. Blackwood start, hm, don't see any bugs here. Pessisimist as I am I was 99.9% sure that the bug would still be there in the pit. No! No bugs at all! Damn I'm happy now!

Still, the fps wont go over 85 but now I have Vsync on I think. Anyway, just if it stays up there I'll be happy!!

Thanks all for the help, learned some new things too so.. Thanks again!

Bosse - Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!
congrats
cool it started working.

V-sync must be OFF both in ATI drivers and in LFS so you are not limited to refresh rate.
Check if you didnt set LFS limiting the FPS in game.
Quote from glyphon :congrats

Thanks! :P

Quote from DEVIL 007 :cool it started working.

V-sync must be OFF both in ATI drivers and in LFS so you are not limited to refresh rate.
Check if you didnt set LFS limiting the FPS in game.

Well, yeah I know but isn't it always more smooth with Vsync on? I like it on in for example Counter-Strike. So.. I think I'll leave it there.
As said, I often think negative before positive so I thought that I would have like 30-40 fps with all ai cars on blackwood.. But no! I'm sooo happy! over 65 fps the hole time... Before the upgrade I had like, 10-15.. Sooo smooth! Sorry for (cant find the word but when someone buy something for quite much money and then talks about it and omg its wtf so bbq good..) Sorry for that but I'm just so happy now!
Small HD... i'd go with 2 160s (or 200s) in RAID 0. Speedwise it would be there there i think, money wise too, but the space would be just oh so much bigger
Quote from Primoz :Small HD... i'd go with 2 160s (or 200s) in RAID 0. Speedwise it would be there there i think, money wise too, but the space would be just oh so much bigger

I have my 74 gb Raptor as a systemdisc then I have a 200 gb IDE too...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG