The online racing simulator
#1 - MR_B
Quick Driver Selection In Game.
Okay I wanted to post this in the Test Patch forum but thought it'd probably be deleted, although I'd very much like this to be put into U19 or just, in LFS whenever they have enough time.

When I'm in a server, sometimes I'm just spectating and I want to view two racers who are racing for example....5th and 6th. Now to do so I have to keep pressing TAB because the driver selection only goes downwards.

What would really help me out when I'm admining a server (or in the CRC's Stock Cup when I was a team manager) would be to say, right click on the desired name in the positions list to view that driver.

I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to create, it's just assigning an action to a particular button right?

I've searched far and wide to see if anyone else has suggested this and I found nothing. PLEASE do post a link to it if you find one, I hope everyone +1's to this small yet handy idea.

Thanks dudes/dudettes.
Definately +1, It's relly annoying to tab all those 20 drivers if you want to take a look at one..
If you shift+TAB it cycles in the other way.
If you right click on their controller type (I think it is) on the connections list the camera jumps straight to them.
#5 - MR_B
I'm going to try that now, if it works i'll send a non gay kiss!!!
#6 - Jakg
Quote from Blackout :If you shift+TAB it cycles in the other way.

thanks! ive always wondered how to do this!
Quote from tristancliffe :If you right click on their controller type (I think it is) on the connections list the camera jumps straight to them.

yeap, normally it says W for wheel which got me a tad confused!
#7 - MR_B
:O oh my god, thanks for that. Is this in the manual? I don't think many people knew how to do this.

On second thoughts, I think i'll give the non man ass loving kiss a rain check...

Thanks though
I was looking forward to that kiss

:dogrun:
Oh, and you can allso cycle the views in other way with shift.
#10 - wark
It's been suggested that you should be able to click on the cars in the mini-map as well.
Quote from wark :It's been suggested that you should be able to click on the cars in the mini-map as well.

but that is knida hard , isn't it?
#12 - wark
Quote from goldzxc :but that is knida hard , isn't it?

Search me, I just merged two threads using a few words.
Wow, i didn't know how to cycle other way, than just cycling downwards

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG