The online racing simulator
My mum and dad are being slags
(23 posts, started )
they are pissing me off, they say they are going to limit the internet so i cant go on it. They say i spend too much time on the internet, they chat shit. LETS JUMP EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shame they didn't ban you yesterday,
???
Well just when you joined our team

Mayb you can tempt your folks by helping out round the house, for more time online.
Just an idea
You sure sound like a nice kid, if I were your dad I'd take away your power rangers too.

Nice thread btw.
Maybe they have a point

To offtopic maybe?
Thx for info.
lol i shouldnt have done this but i was propper pissed off n needed to let it out im a good boy
#9 - Tukko
oh yes another great general LFS discussion topic

love this forum....
Quote from GWADanny :lol i shouldnt have done this but i was propper pissed off n needed to let it out im a good boy

That's not an excuse you know. Solve it on your own without making a thread about it or discuss it with your close friends in person.
Sorry to hear though.
Quote from GWADanny :they are pissing me off, they say they are going to limit the internet so i cant go on it. They say i spend too much time on the internet, they chat shit. LETS JUMP EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be thankful that you still have any biological parents alive, and that they clearly care for you.

Using computers for long periods of time is bad for you.
You being pissed off has nothing to do with your parents or your computer.
Quote from GWADanny :they are pissing me off, they say they are going to limit the internet so i cant go on it. They say i spend too much time on the internet, they chat shit. LETS JUMP EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not certain what laws are in Great Britian, but here in America you have no rights if you are under 18.
They are concerned for your general welfare, that and im sure your school holiday is going to end soon, get off the computer and go outside! After age 18 its going to be work, bills, marriage, etc. Live up your youth, dont waste it in front of a computer screen.

*EDIT* Im sure some yob is going to point why im on the computer:
1)its 33c outside, and just as humid.
2)I work 50 hours a week and dammit the weekends are all I got to relax.
3)Because im older, therefore wiser. Nyah, nyah, nyah. =P
^^ At the ripe old age of 6
WOW!
Quote from jayhawk :I am not certain what laws are in Great Britian, but here in America you have no rights if you are under 18.

That's not true. You have all the same important rights (except the right to vote) as those 18 and older.

I know that feeling....I realized later that they had true.
Go outside and do something else too.

Be happy your parents pay you the internet connection.There are countries where children in your age doesnt have these possibilities...and they are not pissed off.
Persuade them to get WiFi and buy a laptop if you're really that bothered.
get on your hands and knees and BEG
Say you do the housework for them , That Mostly work out
Start drinking in the day instead, or develop an unhealthy fascination for guns. Or maybe start listening to satanist music. Or, just do all three and tell them you've lost interest in the internet.

That might work.
#22 - MR_B
Quote from dontsimon :Start drinking in the day instead, or develop an unhealthy fascination for guns. Or maybe start listening to satanist music. Or, just do all three and tell them you've lost interest in the internet.

That might work.

Good idea! Then they'll beg YOU to go on the internet instead

......Hey! I listen to satanist music, and drink... I'm not fussed about guns though, replace it with things that go Vroom! (not hoovers)

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG