The online racing simulator
cant add or remove people from mod
(10 posts, started )
it says has some error in red text but theres nothing
Attached images
err.png
-
(SpEeDy A-M) DELETED by Scawen : messages about post that was originally duplicated
-
(ScammerGamerLOL) DELETED by Scawen : messages about post that was originally duplicated
To reproduce:

- edit list of users with access to an existing mod
- click "submit for review"
- it reports "There is one error in your form. Please check the red error message below."
- but no red message is visible and you can't get past that point

(possibly could be the missing changelog text which is not possible to add in this case)
Quote from Scawen :To reproduce:

- edit list of users with access to an existing mod
- click "submit for review"
- it reports "There is one error in your form. Please check the red error message below."
- but no red message is visible and you can't get past that point

(possibly could be the missing changelog text which is not possible to add in this case)

So no fix for it?
But yes exactly what i tried to do
In future, Victor might see your post more quickly if you post in the correct forum section. This was originally in Technical Assistance but is actually a website bug. I've only moved it here this morning. Also, clear instructions on how to reproduce the problem are usually helpful.
** Best answer **
Please try again, this should be fixed now.
Quote from Scawen :In future, Victor might see your post more quickly if you post in the correct forum section. This was originally in Technical Assistance but is actually a website bug. I've only moved it here this morning. Also, clear instructions on how to reproduce the problem are usually helpful.

yes sorry english not first language and im not good with forums.
Quote from Victor :Please try again, this should be fixed now.

yes, thank you so much.
Quote from ScammerGamerLOL :yes sorry english not first language and im not good with forums.

Please slow down a bit, take your time and don't be lazy. People will take you more seriously.

Use capital letters and punctuation. I'm sure it's the same in Estonian.

Also don't make useless posts, for example two of your recent posts contained the single word "car".
Quote from Scawen :Please slow down a bit, take your time and don't be lazy. People will take you more seriously.

Use capital letters and punctuation. I'm sure it's the same in Estonian.

Also don't make useless posts, for example two of your recent posts contained the single word "car".

Yes will try but i have never used capital letters on pc.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG