The online racing simulator
318th RTFR

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: S1DUS*R.Kardol
Last UFR race won by: S1DUS*GáboR (282nd RTFR - BL RGE Container Rush)
Most UFR race wins: S1DUS*Botsi - 3 wins (Finland - 5 wins)
Last Kyoto race won by: S1DUS*GáboR (310th RTFR - MCLARRY_D8M @ KY International RGE)
Most Kyoto roval configs race wins: S1DUS*GáboR - 3 wins (Finland - 4 wins)
Current rating leader: S1DUS*GáboR (+36.5 points)

2023-S2 standings after 6 of 10 races:
S1DUS*GáboR - 128
RGˆRony - 77
B2マ Ayoub_MaRoC - 75
Event rating,standings and other statistics

Server link: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race
Race Green Discord: https://discord.gg/E37R5vD
Attached images
318thRTFR.jpg
really enjoyed this combo
I also really liked this combo,wouldnt mind having this track as standard lfs track in the future Eric...Thumbs up
#4 - Eric
I've already added this config!Smile

I contacted to TFalke about this a couple of years ago because I wanted to give credit to the original layout creator.

Very entertaining race, btw.Thumbs up
Quote from Eric :I've already added this config!

I'm curious about pitlane solution.
#6 - Eric
Short pitlane, unfortunately. It's similar to Suzuka's West Circuit.
Attached images
18870083 1522865 9735349 -28652 2811 0.0 30.0.jpg
This looks insane!!!!
Quote from Eric :Short pitlane, unfortunately. It's similar to Suzuka's West Circuit.

looks great! Feel free if you want to show moreSmile
When will it be published?
Quote from Eric :Short pitlane, unfortunately. It's similar to Suzuka's West Circuit.

am i correct in counting 34 grid slots? would've thought it'd be 32 or 40
Fantastic stuff, Eric!
#12 - Eric
Quote from johneysvk :am i correct in counting 34 grid slots? would've thought it'd be 32 or 40

34 slots, yes.

Is 32 or 40 the common number of grid positions?
#13 - Eric
Quote from Aleksandr_124rus :looks great! Feel free if you want to show moreSmile

To be fair, I was just replying to Eclipsed post.Smile

I'll think about maybe posting some new Kyoto screenshots sometime soon.

Sorry for the delays.
Quote from Eric :34 slots, yes.

40 is common, especially for weekly pick-up series.

The pitlane on your proposed new configuration is very small however, so you could leave extra grid slots to the layout editor, as with others.
#15 - Eric
OK, I'll add 6 more slots to the grid and watch the last 2 corner starters spinout!Big grin
Quote from Eric :OK, I'll add 6 more slots to the grid and watch the last 2 corner starters spinout!Big grin

No complaints from me. Omg omg omg
Quote from Eric :To be fair, I was just replying to Eclipsed post.Smile

I'll think about maybe posting some new Kyoto screenshots sometime soon.

Sorry for the delays.

You are insane!!
Quote from Eric :34 slots, yes.

40 is the maximum limit in race (for now). Currently Blackwood, Westhill and Rockingham have native support for it. It would be nice if all other tracks had it. It would remove the need for adding pit points and starting grid after every track change. It's not problem for me as after running weekly races for few years now I have prepared layouts ready to load for every track in game.
Official results
Qualifying:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / RTFR .mpr folder / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Before this thread derails,here's something on topic - the results of the latest RTFR event. The track,that is practically Kyoto National configuration with alternate oval part to be used to connect the infield course,was run with the small lightweight front wheels driven GTR car based on UF 1000. With the short wheelbase,sticky tyres and high revving engine it is a specific car with it's own specific handling,some could adapt to it right away,some had their problems. When looking at race results,there is something that sticks into eyes straight away - the top10 is inhabitated by only 3 teams and an individual,who was a part of one of these teams in the past.

To celebrate his 6th win in the last 9 races,Gábor led all 25 laps this tuesday as he wasn't challenged much - the competition was not far away,but with exeption of first few turns,the hungarian did not see anyone within striking distance and scored his 27th RTFR race win,while qualifying brought him the 20th pole position - that puts him in sole 2nd position in most pole positions chart. He set the fastest lap also in the race session,which is Gábor's 23rd and the top5 count was increased to 53. As much as A.Valta wanted to challenge for race win,he was more occupied with defence of 2nd position - he succeded and finished as runner up for the 2nd RTFR race in row,scoring his 20th top5 finish. Unite was the one trying hardly for position upgrade,but had to settle for 3rd place finish at the end,which is a repeat of his best finish in this scored season and 74th top5 finish. R.Kardol finished 4th to make his team represented 3 times between best 4 finishers,scoring his 82nd top5 finish,WCL's Arska completed the top5 with his 23rd top5 finish.

VOD at Youtube:

Normally next tuesday it would be RTFR XL,but the event is set to be run only a single race per calendar month,so it will take extra 2 weeks break and will return on 14th november with FZR being run in Aston Historic reversed configuration. So without any of regulary scheduled events there is a chance of RTFR CCCC being revived with some more experimental combo. But RGE will provide some higher difficulty racing already this sunday - the V8 Racing League has it's 8th season near it's end,the penultimate round of the 2023 series will be run on Blackwood's container storage field,where the well known Container Sprint track has been set up for great challenge once again. Full info and signups in the VERL forum section! But the tuesday after next will host another normal RTFR race - you can find clues about the combo if you watch the recording of the latest race.
Attached images
q.jpg
r.jpg
p.jpg
s.png
New background vehicles for me to make!!! Veh4x4 boutta have brothers
Quote from Krunal_01 :New background vehicles for me to make!!! Veh4x4 boutta have brothers

thank you for the valuable contribution in this thread
Anytime <3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG