The online racing simulator
REGARDE ANCHOIS
(7 posts, started )
REGARDE ANCHOIS
How did you come with that name? 🤣
this mod is amazing! but..the stock 845cc engine redline is 5200rpm. now its wrong. fix ittt!! Smile i tried to make stock gears for it and gear speeds are far from reality. u can check automobile catalog site and u will see the stock redline. other than that i very liked the mod keep the good work!
Quote from Giedriune :this mod is amazing! but..the stock 845cc engine redline is 5200rpm. now its wrong. fix ittt!! Smile i tried to make stock gears for it and gear speeds are far from reality. u can check automobile catalog site and u will see the stock redline. other than that i very liked the mod keep the good work!

LFS doesn't like this low power band. This car gives the impression of having a turbocharger at first 2500 rpm. Maximum power RPM should also be pulled towards 5000 and tried.
Quote from loopingz :How did you come with that name? 🤣

I allow myself to answer you because the name of the mod also challenged me Big Eye.

Obviously, I cannot replace the author of the mod and my knowledge of French is limited. I think it's a syntax error. The use of the imperative for the verb "REGARDER" does not seem appropriate to me and may seem vindictive here, even disrespectful.

If we read "REGARD D'ANCHOIS"(anchovy look)" instead of "REGARDE ANCHOIS"(look, anchovy)", everything is explained by the image. Animal inspiration is very common in automotive design.

[Of course, this comment does not detract from the quality of the mod that I have not yet had the pleasure of testing. And a little poetry in mod names never hurt anyone]
I understand the regard d'anchois idea and the obvious it looks like an anchois! But you have to be french speaker to come with that! It made my day anyway!
Quote from loopingz :I understand the regard d'anchois idea and the obvious it looks like an anchois! But you have to be french speaker to come with that! It made my day anyway!

In first place, there was no such an idea in my mind when i choose the "Regardé".
I don't speak any French but the word somehow popped in my mind so i just used. And the "Anchois" is simply a reference to "Dauphin" which means dolphin.
But it's not that I'm not happy that the name has turned to a different place, albeit unintentionally.

About the specifications, especially the engine, i will upload the updated version after submitting this post.
I will be glad if you report anything wrong about the mod itself or its name. Can't change the name anyway ._.

REGARDE ANCHOIS
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG