9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png
15.png
16.png
Ha lol, whats the point of creating this thing in 3d and putting hard work and lot of effort
#4 - gu3st
Quote from EmkaLT :Ha lol, whats the point of creating this thing in 3d and putting hard work and lot of effort

Why not? One of the more funny AC mods is a Ford Transit van.
Every carshow on TV has episodes where they race vans or other unusual vehicles for fun.

I have voted for the license not being correct, for the following reason:
Quote :3D model is ripped from Scawven's brickmobile.

Looks good so far Smile
Just the wireframe around the gauges on dashboard looks a bit messy maybe?
I guess such van is a good pick for learning because it is so blocky and can look nice without crazy curvy surfaces. Also the interior will be a bit simpler and smaller. (Only two seats and shorter)
Quote from EmkaLT :Ha lol, whats the point of creating this thing in 3d and putting hard work and lot of effort

yea, just use LOD from forza Thumbs up
Quote :Just the wireframe around the gauges on dashboard looks a bit messy maybe?

ye i know,I'll fix this and the whole wireframe of the 3d model that is also a bit messed up Big grin

Quote :I guess such van is a good pick for learning because it is so blocky and can look nice without crazy curvy surfaces. Also the interior will be a bit simpler and smaller. (Only two seats and shorter)

YES, thanks for understand Gutholz Smile

That is the main reason because i started to make a simple van
This is actually good for a first model. I prefer it over all the other sketchfab conversions.

I think what would improve it, is adding detail to those sharp 90° edges on the engine hood, the dashboard, and some other places.
In real life there is rarely such a sharp angle, so it tends to look artificial. (like LEGO bricks or early 3D games)
It is a very blocky van but all edges still have a small radius roundness to them.
For example see the front corner in this picture:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Chevrolet_P30-Stockholm_%2830059744824%29.jpg
Maybe textures can also help but I do not know too much about that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG