VERY FAST CAR
(15 posts, started )
VERY FAST CAR
Vehicle mod: VERY FAST CAR
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/CE7CED

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :VERY FAST CAR

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Hello, i want to introduce you a new car mod named - very fast car. Thumbs up

COVER SCREENSHOT:
Drives nice, would need an interior redo and engine tweaking
Then create your mod and do like u want lmao
Car doesn't turn on after it's been turned off
Press gas and turn on xD
Like i didn't try it, fix your mod mate
Mod grips allright around corners and it is nice to drive, but the model of the mod needs work. There are multiple holes here and there (mainly in the places of panel gaps) also interior could be more detailed like Pazzur stated and also for me the car wont turn on after you turn it off.
Quote from Kanker_aap :but the model of the mod needs work. There are multiple holes here and there (mainly in the places of panel gaps) also interior could be more detailed like Pazzur stated and also for me the car wont turn on after you turn it off.

Then create your mod and do like u want lmao

Tilt
It can be. It's one of my first mods. I just made it public now. Smile it starts for me. Smile
Quote from Eclipsed :Then create your mod and do like u want lmao

Tilt

What's with your attitude man? I'm just giving basic feedback of the mod on what could be improved and what is good, if you make a mod public then you should also be prepared for feedback from the users, right? Public mods are for public use for people to enjoy! Not for one person or a certain group to enjoy and then act like this when someone gives some constructive criticism. If this is the case, keep the mods private.
Quote from EmkaLT :It can be. It's one of my first mods. I just made it public now. Smile it starts for me. Smile

I understand Thumbs up I'm just saying that you could make this mod so much better atleast looks wise, it has a lot of potential Smile Many people like Koenigseggs.
So you say your first mod but what about the 6 others that you have? So say you aren't going to fix this thing thank you please remove the mod if you aren't going to fix it
Driver's Head with helmet on is clipping outside of the vehicle. Also AI does not understand to drive it.
needs reflections and plates Smile

VERY FAST CAR
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG