The online racing simulator
Why banned?
(12 posts, closed, started )
Why banned?
I was playing in "André : Fair and fun" server and i was banned...
I dunno why, but i was banned after say to a man play clean.
I dnt want to attack this user "André", but i play fair and fun and thats no reason to be banned.
Finally, i recomened to dnt join to his server ( André if u wanna ban people for child reasons create a server in demo, and no in S2)

PD: srry for my lamer english .
#2 - joen
We don't know why you're banned. We can't do anything about it either, so contact the admins of the server.

actually you were probably banned because they have silly rules over there
#3 - thd
That thread should be stickied up in the general forum section aswell. Maybe in great big red text?
I don't know if this is the best place to give my opinion on all banning problems, but I give it a try. Since the new patch, I started playing LFS alot more then before and noticed the problems are getting bigger and bigger the last couple of months. Many peoply run a server, but there isn't an admin around to keep it nice and easy. Respected servers in demo, are filled with many idiots that keep crashing and voting against people who didn't set a foot wrong. The S2-servers are a little bit better, but there aren't that many with a good admin on it either. This situation is worrying me for some time now, and that's why I decided to write this reaction. I know I shouldn't be playing on demo-servers since I'm a licensed racer, but in S2 it's hard to find a XFG/BL1 combo which I still like very much, and on which I should improve myself (pb 1.35.08). When I race on S2-servers I try the F08 or F1 on the oval most of the times and if possible the XFG/BL1 combo but then I notice more and more dangerous driving, serious language etc. etc. I really hope this will be solved in the near future, to keep LFS as good as it is on the part of online racing. Otherwise I fear it will be more and more a place for idiots, racists etc. etc. so people decide to race offline (when AI has improved) or leave LFS completely.
#6 - ajp71
You were likely banned for being too fast as many others have been on that server, Andre takes the statistics on LFSW very seriously and likes to lap in an almost empty server so he can get lots of wins.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :When I race on S2-servers I try the F08 or F1 on the oval most of the times and if possible the XFG/BL1 combo but then I notice more and more dangerous driving, serious language etc. etc.

I claim that you wouldn't meet that much dangerous driving and serious language if you weren't driving a)the Ov4L!!111 b)cars that appear on demo. Avoid city driving and most of the drift servers too
#8 - Nobo
Dont care about that server m8! I've been banned there for asking, why he banned the winner :P
Most of the time Andre and Wusel hide there statistics. They always play with each other and Andre sometimes shows his FIRST PLACE of the ONLINE CHARTS.

1. Andre 2. Wusel doing 2 laps on KY1

without pitstop ?! thats boring
Not only KY1
Attached images
ttt.JPG
This thread is closed