(12 posts, started )
F3000 V8
Vehicle mod: F3000 V8
Details page: https://www.lfs.net/files/vehmods/BBBB0A

SHORT DESCRIPTION:
Quote :90s Formula 3 Car

DESCRIPTION:
Quote :Fictional 90s F3 Racecar

Real specs acquired online with body style taking inspiration from many different cars.

- High revving 2997cc V8
- Double wishbone suspension front/rear
- Low drag Coefficient body
- Accurate 90s suspension positioning
- Lore Friendly Default Skins!
- Multiple configurations to choose from
- Realistic interior experience

COVER SCREENSHOT:
I'd like to see some credit for my stolen Stack hud.
Quote from Slashpca :I'd like to see some credit for my stolen Stack hud.

This is my stack cluster i made myself dude, we might've used the same texture from google.
this thing is a blast to drive bud, nice one!
hhh nice

Love the mod Heart
One of my favorite open wheel cars to drive in this game.
The LOD3 tris all have front mapping assigned, which is incorrect - it should be side/back/front/top accordingly.
Attached images
lfs_00000491.jpg
good racing vehicle to drive
Mr. Flame asked me to report this directly here - LOD2 is missing both front and rear wings,while also part of rear is also missing,which leads to this weird shadow. Since you made variable wings designs,best solution probably would be to create some "average" desing for LOD2 that casts approximate shadow.
Only with new shadows system shadow will be casted from currently visible LOD (like in LFSE),until then it's highly suggestable to make proper LOD2.

Also the LOD3 seems to be default auto generated,for sake of quality it should be more similar to actual car's shape.
Attached images
image.png
Quote from Eclipsed :Mr. Flame asked me to report this directly here - LOD2 is missing both front and rear wings,while also part of rear is also missing,which leads to this weird shadow. Since you made variable wings designs,best solution probably would be to create some "average" desing for LOD2 that casts approximate shadow.
Only with new shadows system shadow will be casted from currently visible LOD (like in LFSE),until then it's highly suggestable to make proper LOD2.

Also the LOD3 seems to be default auto generated,for sake of quality it should be more similar to actual car's shape.

Ill look into it, lod 2 is just a shadow and has been more limited after recent update so dont expect any high detail shadows.

LOD 3 is not auto generated and is also limited to very low poly as its only hitbox.
Ill take a look at some point.

Rony love ya brother.. but just drive the damn thing, 2003 game finally got mods and it seems that people are here to complain about every little thing, does the shadow really break your immersion on a game that looks like it couldve been on the gamecube. Seriously nobody plays this game its like 80 total players on a weekend midday peak hours. We hop on for a few hours (its been weeks or months, rare occurrence now) race, drift, etc. have fun with the boys and get off. Tired of chasing after mods and getting spammed emails about this game. If you dont like the free mod ive included in the game dont use it or i can delete it simple as that I haven't used this mod in months maybe a year now.

(I will look into the small changes tho, if you leave a comment about small details like that it shows you care about the mod quality. )

F3000 V8
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG