The online racing simulator
Remove full product content from demo.
It appears that there are some cracks floating around which let people run all cars and tracks using the demo. This even appears to work online. Perhaps the next demo should not have any of the full game content (cars, tracks, etc). This would not only stop the cheating, but would make the demo a smaller download.

Of course, registering the full game would require a full download, but I doubt this would be a problem for anyone. I'm sure the devs are aware of these cracks, so there may be a reason this hasn't been done already. If so, comments would be appreciated.
#2 - Woz
Quote from Cue-Ball :It appears that there are some cracks floating around which let people run all cars and tracks using the demo. This even appears to work online. Perhaps the next demo should not have any of the full game content (cars, tracks, etc). This would not only stop the cheating, but would make the demo a smaller download.

Of course, registering the full game would require a full download, but I doubt this would be a problem for anyone. I'm sure the devs are aware of these cracks, so there may be a reason this hasn't been done already. If so, comments would be appreciated.

Means you have to manage two code bases and setup builds which I doubt many developers will want to get into when its an alpha release.

Its not a worry at the mo. When the full release is out you will probably find it fixed and the alpha disabled online so those people playing the cracked demo will just miss the extra content even more

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG