The online racing simulator
is there anywhere to race?
(32 posts, started )
Quote from f4sttr@ck :I used to race in BTCC all the time and it was the best racing I have ever experienced. My timezone is definitely the problem. All race servers I can find are usually empty if I am lucky enough to find them at all.

S3 Racing Servers are here in the states. You wont find folks on every evening but a lot of evenings.
#27 - th84
Quote from MARSH2a :S3 Racing Servers are here in the states. You wont find folks on every evening but a lot of evenings.

Come join in. I would be happy to wrec....errr, I mean race ya!
Quote from f4sttr@ck :It seems to me that if you want to drive anything except single seaters or low power FWD you aren't racing, your drifting or cruising. I have been looking for a decent racing server for road cars all day and all I see is drift here, cruise here, but you aint racing. The few racing servers I have found are full of ppl who cause a crash in the first 100 meters. Is this a racing sim anymore or a drift and cruise sim?

Well sorry but there arent any server where you can drive souped-up bf1
Quote from G!NhO :too bad i never raced that BTCC server

luckily for us....

Anyway, just go to CTRA, and make your way up to the TBO, and GTRs.
Takes some time, but its worth it i think.
I se that much people is talking thah there is no wher to race and all servers are old and bored so I dicided open new server.It's rally server.We use TBO +LX4 cars today is first day when our server is open so i invite to join us.Server name SimRacing.lt Rally
Also our server powered by lapper.

Allso we are thinking about MRT5 autocros(with layouts)server
Quote from Stefani24 :luckily for us....

Anyway, just go to CTRA, and make your way up to the TBO, and GTRs.
Takes some time, but its worth it i think.

why always so negative?

i usually go to CTRA
Quote from G!NhO :why always so negative?

Because I kinda got aggressions and something like that and you just keep on being annoying.

is there anywhere to race?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG