The online racing simulator
Mystery UF1 Dial
(39 posts, started )
Yeah, what the hell is that fuel gauge for? *confused*
Quote from tristancliffe :OMG IM SO CONFUZZLED!!1111oneoneShiftoneeleven

no offence intended, just messing around

It tells you how long you have left until your next Pint is required. Great Idea Scawen
Does the 1 stand for minutes or hours then?
What's fuel?

And what is that thing you see in front of you when driving? It's round and has some text on it. I have similar thing on my desk but it says microsoft... You can turn it and then the car turns too.

And omg!! What the hel* is this, hmm? It moves... Oh, it's my hand, sorry about that one
I never noticed that the fuel gauge was in binary before, 0-1 is much better than E-F
#31 - Vain
Actually it's not binary elsewise a gauge would be quite uninformative, because it'd only jump from one to zero at some time without any steps in between .

[Edit]
Just noticed I didn't have a signature, so I stole yours .
[/Edit]

Vain
Sorry... Anyone else think a FPS dial on a car is a little strange?
#33 - Vain
No, absolutely not. All my cars had an FPS gauge!

Vain
Mine did too, although I haven't had any cars.
#35 - Mc21
Turbos have that.
Spanky voted to ban signatures (Press 1)
Theafro voted to ban signatures (Press 1)
Vain voted to ban signatures (Press 1)
Kid voted to ban signatures
Signatures banned for 9999 days.
okay.. for those that dont know.. there are several gauges in LFS
they are:
fuel
clock
water temperature
FPS gauge (the one pointed out at top of this thread)
turbo pressure
and i believe thats it

as for there being an FPS gauge i think its kinda funny and kinda cool in a strange way.. but hey, if you run using Shift-F without any info on screen it could be needed (and if you have never experienced low FPS, i will tell you that when your FPS gets below 35ish, your response times have to be earlier because your car reacts later.. so there is latency you have to adjust for, and its even worse so .. once you get below 20 fps, you well.. cant really act, just hope you dont crash lol)
#38 - Jakg
Quote from nicolson10 :its the pressure gauge watch it as u change through the gears its something to do with the dumpvalve pressure

hmmmmm, why cant i drive the UF1 Turbo?
Quote from ajp71 :Does it dynamically adjust or are the people with ridiculously high FPS off the scale

No dynamic adjustment unfortunately, it just goes to 120 and parks

Mystery UF1 Dial
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG