The online racing simulator
Recommend Some Awesome Driving Videos!
(32 posts, started )
#1 - Migz
Bassicly after seeing the Gymkhana Practice video im left going OOOOH, and decided i want to download a shed full of awesome driving videos to fill my ipod with and to just do some more OOOOH'ing over.

So anything you can reccommend with either some links to watch, or names of them to look for would be absolutely awesome!

P.S Im hoping theres somebody who knows of some absolutely amazing video done by some little known person instead of a commercial film company.
Quote from Migz :Bassicly after seeing the Gymkhana Practice video im left going OOOOH, and decided i want to download a shed full of awesome driving videos to fill my ipod with and to just do some more OOOOH'ing over.

So anything you can reccommend with either some links to watch, or names of them to look for would be absolutely awesome!

P.S Im hoping theres somebody who knows of some absolutely amazing video done by some little known person instead of a commercial film company.

Lets do some seraching for this awsome nissan sunny stunt video
#3 - Migz
haha nissan sunny :P I remember a while back a nissan sunny was on PIMP MY RIDE, and they made the inside look carribean XD it was so pointless.
#5 - Migz
It's maybe enhanced? I dunno... it's an old video. The audio sounds right to me, especially the outside views.
#10 - Migz
Hunt out Colin McRae at the X Games a few years back when he was driving the gold Scooby.

(Not sure if the "X Games" is the right name for the event, but it's something like that. Anyway the vid was posted in here a while back on one of his tribute threads after he died, so go take a look-see)
Quote from Migz :Ahah i look forward to that

I've seen that one, that is awesome.

That is great, im downloading that!
although look at the screenie :/ I see alien ship

Isn't that 'alienship' a helicopter for the outside view? lol.
#15 - Jakg
Quote from jibber :It's maybe enhanced? I dunno... it's an old video. The audio sounds right to me, especially the outside views.

Ahhh I remember there was already some talk about if it's real or not...

Well all I can say it clearly sounds dubbed.

And ohh man this is awesome:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uFPoUDxGqcY

I really smiled all the thru this video.
#22 - Migz
Ahah, so many videos
I've downloaded about half of those videos. Although i dont really like rally car videos i still found a few to download.

Im going to go through the racing videos thread posted by amp88.
But does anyone know of any long videos? Like an hour or something? Just full of driving? Im sure their are some videos/movies out their done by some uncommercial person which is amazing

Thanks to everyone who's posted videos so far.
This is my favourite racing music video.
Quote from Migz :
But does anyone know of any long videos? Like an hour or something? Just full of driving? Im sure their are some videos/movies out their done by some uncommercial person which is amazing

Look at the second link I posted in my original post (to DarcyF1). Either check the videos out on the main site or register on the forum and look there. There are literally hundreds of GBs of videos for direct download (no torrents).

Quote from zeugnimod :This is my favourite racing music video.

Among the videos on the DarcyF1 site are the 1985 and 1986 WRC season reviews
Those Group-B videos always give me goose bumps.

Pure awesome.

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG