The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
i caught a fleating glimpse out ofthe corner of me eye...
i turned to look but it was gone

by pink floid but happens to me often

can you put your finger on it, has the child grown has the dream gone

actually i dont even dare to play at night for this glimpses

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtiNzci1Wc
#2 - 5haz
It's not uncommon to catch something in the corner of your eye, just it's bloody hard and uncomfortable to get it out again.

So you've stopped going on about Synchronicity, now your onto Comfortably numb?
Don't mean to be rude, but what is the purpose of this thread?

PS - I'm positive most of us already have Comfortably Numb engrained into our brains.
#4 - VoiD
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Don't mean to be rude, but what is the purpose of this thread?

Maybe it´s an official invitation to add one particular user to your ignore-list..?
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :Don't mean to be rude, but what is the purpose of this thread?

Well, I do mean to be rude. Lerts, do everyone a favour and stop posting utterly pointless rubbish.

And VoiD, am doing that now.
-
(lerts) DELETED by lerts
Jesus has this guy even been warned yet because most of the shit he posts is utter crap.
#7 - CSF
:smash3d: coming your way...
Quote from Minimaxman :Well, I do mean to be rude. Lerts, do everyone a favour and stop posting utterly pointless rubbish.

And VoiD, am doing that now.

agreed.

inb4 lerts protesting why we're so mean to him, but still bringing up wormholes in some way. Please, for god sake, mods ban him. I haven't seen a single post by him in the 'on topic' sections for a long time (maybe I just look in the wrong threads) but he is contributing absolutely nothing meaningful at all to this forum
Well , i think lert is out of control , Someon have the phone number of Arkham Asylum???

haha so i cant even discuss a song when i experience what the song says

wow this forum has so many nice people
Man if you live in prison earth you have a solution...:bananadea
if you want to discuss a song we have a music thread already
#13 - 5haz
I think that song may be about you Lerts.

You better run!
Quote from lerts :haha so i cant even discuss a song when i experience what the song says

The thread doesn't actually mean or say anything at all, you're not even starting a discussion, it's just quoting song lyrics i.e. spam.
Quote from mookie427 :
inb4 lerts protesting why we're so mean to him, but still bringing up wormholes in some way. Please, for god sake, mods ban him. I haven't seen a single post by him in the 'on topic' sections for a long time (maybe I just look in the wrong threads) but he is contributing absolutely nothing meaningful at all to this forum

Quote from lerts :haha so i cant even discuss a song when i experience what the song says

Well executed "in b4", although no wormholes were mentioned
Only posting to bump up my post count, just like lerts does all the time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG