The online racing simulator
lonely day on blackwood by bavorak
(23 posts, started )
Not bad... A few scenes had low FPS but nice work overall.
#3 - Mysho
yeah quite nice movie... i liked it hope in 3rd movie you won't be lonely all the time.
Quite moody, I like Keep up improving, you got a knack for it...
Very nice, the SOAD song makes it even better.
SOAD rocks
mysho: Since I have S2 I hope I wont be alone any more just full starting grid
For me the title set an expectation that got quite broke as soon as I saw a single seater. I stopped the vid as soon as it gets to the bit with the car more than half outside the track and over the curb
Quote from NightShift :For me the title set an expectation that got quite broke as soon as I saw a single seater. I stopped the vid as soon as it gets to the bit with the car more than half outside the track and over the curb

Why?
I do the same when I stumble on those drift videos where you can see the front wheels turning like 5 times from center to full lock and back, all in the space of just the corner entry.

It's like seeing a Formula car flying through the chicanes over the curbs at Fern Bay. Completely spoils it for me
I like it - just a bit more smooth camera work and you'll have a really good set of skills with which you can make excellent videos.

I liked this one a lot because (I know this is pretty obvious) the visuals were exciting and calm in all the right places, and it was just generally well made. Please, make more!
Quote from NightShift :I do the same when I stumble on those drift videos where you can see the front wheels turning like 5 times from center to full lock and back, all in the space of just the corner entry.

It's like seeing a Formula car flying through the chicanes over the curbs at Fern Bay. Completely spoils it for me

You could probably find a slightly unrealistic thing in every 2nd LFS movie if you search hard enough, though.

You are missing out on a lot of great videos this way.
okey I admit it isnt realistic but for me it was interesting point of the track and if you can, you can consider it for screwed corner .... although it wasnt but everyone races that way...I dont know what else to say...but thx for saying me that...next time I ll try to be more realistic...at least in video
and if you dont like single seaters...that is not my fault I think...

Mp3 Astra: thx for very possitive opinion but I doubt I will make some other in short time...coz I dont have any good idea...but maybe I will be having shower and some very good one will come on my mind
Quote from zeugnimod :You could probably find a slightly unrealistic thing in every 2nd LFS movie if you search hard enough, though.

I can probably find something unrealistic even in the best movies made for the silverscreen, but there's no need to search hard: it's in plain view

@ bavorak, I love single seaters, it's just that for some reason I was expecting a road car. But please don't attach too much value to my comment. You can't please them all, and you received many praises, so go ahead and make what YOU like
thx for encouraging...
but anyway...you love singleseaters but you were disappointed when you saw it in my video...it is kinda out of my understanding...
Single seaters talk to me of organized racing and professionalism, people gathering around a track to try and give it the best shot they have.

A lonely day OTOH sounds more like a personal thing, that you would live in your everyday car. I'm just trying to explain a feeling with words, so if it doesn't make sense to others, it's kind of expected
Quote from NightShift :A lonely day OTOH sounds more like a personal thing, that you would live in your everyday car. I'm just trying to explain a feeling with words, so if it doesn't make sense to others, it's kind of expected

He was the only car on track for most of the video = lonely.
Quote from NightShift :Single seaters talk to me of organized racing and professionalism, people gathering around a track to try and give it the best shot they have.

A lonely day OTOH sounds more like a personal thing, that you would live in your everyday car. I'm just trying to explain a feeling with words, so if it doesn't make sense to others, it's kind of expected

and I felt it this way coz I ve made tousands of laps on blackwood and there wasnt always somebody to race with...

but I slightly understand what you meant... but you didnt have to stop it in the middle...
Very nice video!
Really nice vid, its kinda moving somehow...
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
Quote from Stefani24 :Really nice vid, its kinda moving somehow...

i dont understand highlighted part of your post...
but anyway....thx for (probably) positive reaction on my work
Quote from bavorak :i dont understand highlighted part of your post...
but anyway....thx for (probably) positive reaction on my work

If something is "moving" it can mean that it causes emotion (usually sadness or a mixture of happy and sad) to the people who are watching or reading the thing that somebody has created.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If something is "moving" it can mean that it causes emotion (usually sadness or a mixture of happy and sad) to the people who are watching or reading the thing that somebody has created.

thx for the great explanation better than any dictionary
I'd add melancholic (as a temporary mood change) to that definition.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG