The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
Today ain't tomorrow yet. Tomorrow will be today's yesterday.
Happy birthday mr. Scawen. What an honour to have yours right after mine!

Quote from Scrabby :Congratz klompke
Have a nice wank

*wanks to Scrabby's early morning picture*
Quote from hrtburnout :Happy birthday mr. Scawen. What an honour to have yours right after mine!

Oh, thanks for using the smiley THAT way.:doh:
Happy birthday Mr. Scawen Roberts.
Quote from hrtburnout :Happy birthday mr. Scawen. What an honour to have yours right after mine!

And right before mine

Congrats!
Quote from zeugnimod :Your time zone sucks.

the only way your ahead of me

Anyways, Congratz Scawen, have a good one and enjoy it with your family!
Time WIN!

Happy birthday Scawen! resent: :grouphug: :lfs: :birthday: :cake::laola::bananalla
HAPPY BIIIIIIIRTHDEY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU
HAVE THE DRINKS
HAVE THE FOOD

... Was supposed to be a translation of a Filipino birthday song. Which sucks indeed when translated.

Anyways, happy birthday Scawen!
Happy happy birthdaay! Celebrate it well!
my b-day too lol
Happy birthday Sagen57, gaddster, Scawen, Silky, Kraken, Windkin, tri-klops, David Wilson, Perlla, IceBoy, matt-chops, Adelbertz, Delta_S4, zipper (cze), stnwolf, breaker69, pLxr, i_dOnT_KnOw, Metal HeaDshot, Raesae, thedriver16, danylfs and Cimanu!
Happy Birthday and thanks for creating a great game hope you have a wonderful day.

A
Flippy's birthday today. Have a good 'un, Sarge
Indeed, happy birthday sgt.flippy. Have a flippin' good day. :drink:
Thanks Too bad I'm a boring git and don't care much about a party.. I'm home alone at the moment though
Get out the whisky and order whores then!

Happy birthday!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Thanks Too bad I'm a boring git and don't care much about a party.. I'm home alone at the moment though

I used to feel the same way and now I regret it. I got drunk and partied a lot, but not nearly enough
So grab a bottle of Jack (or whatever you like), knock it back and get just drunk enough to want to go out. And then the good part starts. You have enough time for late lunch with one girl, dinner with another and drinks/dancing with a third. Or all of them with the same one if you really need to.
So what are you waiting for?
Quote from sgt.flippy :Thanks Too bad I'm a boring git and don't care much about a party.. I'm home alone at the moment though

Gefeliciteerd kerel. Geef mij uwen postcode en ik stuur u 'ne Luikse wafel. Jezus wat ben ik goed in Vlaams. Heb je nog wat gekregen?
Quote from hrtburnout :Gefeliciteerd kerel. Geef mij uwen postcode en ik stuur u 'ne Luikse wafel. Jezus wat ben ik goed in Vlaams. Heb je nog wat gekregen?

Nog niet :P Gewoon wat geld van me oma, nieuwe horloge van me ouders (was aan vervanging toe ) en van me zus weet ik nog niet
Ja, hejle lekker feliciteers.

Or something.
Quote from zeugnimod :Ja, hejle lekker feliciteers.

Or something.

Begliejeskisl heuzasppyujululu tutodamaliy ??

Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG