The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
Hoe uw ezel na hippopotamusverjaardag het gillen bier aftershock zou kunnen doen? Ik denk zijn eerder elektro hoogste hoedenpot!

Ik wedde u niet het vaagste idee hebt wat ik op een gillende hemofiliepatiënt ben!

Quote from Timdpr :Hoe uw ezel na hippopotamusverjaardag het gillen bier aftershock zou kunnen doen? Ik denk zijn eerder elektro hoogste hoedenpot!

Ik wedde u niet het vaagste idee hebt wat ik op een gillende hemofiliepatiënt ben!

I don't know what my mule would do when on it's birthday it would do a screaming beer aftershock. I think something with it's electric highest hat pot.

I bet you don't has (yes, has) the vaguest idea what I am a screaming hemophiliapatient.

What the hell did you enter??
Quote from sgt.flippy :I don't know what my mule would do when on it's birthday it would do a screaming beer aftershock. I think something with it's electric highest hat pot.

I bet you don't has (yes, has) the vaguest idea what I am a screaming hemophiliapatient.

What the hell did you enter??

I don't think that turned out quite right... I'm not very good with dutch, you see.

What I meant was "Ik hoop uw ezel niet helemaal implode door aubergines zal wanneer u beslist een pastei te plaatsen die met schuim en uitwerpsel in de vriend van het gezicht van uw neef wordt gevuld. Vrolijke Pasen!"

Happy birthday to Baz962 (46), ScHiZ (42), enders (39), Pantera70 (38), CRLJEN (37), Veilel (34), blade206gti (32), alexr76 (32), 00Ja_mprinda (31), Impetuz (31), milliotseb (30), Zimmi (30), NBce (30), Runas (29), eugeniuss (29), Klawusys (26), Parree (26), Gohan-san (25), -Pecu- (25), igciperfectdark (25), Simb (24), ericohman (24), rober84 (24), wafrodon (22), 01SphinX01 (22), Roadie (21), Goldee (21), Eno88 (20), aku92 (16), Marcsalome (16)! I know none of you!
Quote from Timdpr :I don't think that turned out quite right... I'm not very good with dutch, you see.

What I meant was "Ik hoop uw ezel niet helemaal implode door aubergines zal wanneer u beslist een pastei te plaatsen die met schuim en uitwerpsel in de vriend van het gezicht van uw neef wordt gevuld. Vrolijke Pasen!"

Just give up, it looks like you're just putting in random words..
Quote from sgt.flippy :Just give up, it looks like you're just putting in random words..

I have been putting in real sentences, (yes, translator, I wish I could speak more languages ,) ones that make sense, but I admit that they are complete jibberish!

Sorry, I'll stop now! It was just a jest at how many dutch posts there were in this English thread, and a jest at myself for not knowing how to speak dutch...I really wish I could, or, as a Dutch person might (but hopefully would not) say, "Ik wens dit ik een grote brandbrigade voor ontbijt kon eten, keek het veronderstellen van een penguin neer op me van een licht vliegtuig."
Please tell me the original sentences... It's all really weird jibberish
I can only remember the last one, which admittedly isn't my best...

"I wish I could eat a large fire brigade, assuming a penguin was looking down on me from a light aircraft."

...but I could spout loads more random crap for you if you like!

Soz for the off topic - let's give it a gentle nudge back on. Happy birthday Andy Rouse! 61 today! That's 1 over his total of BTCC race wins (60)!
Quote from Timdpr :Soz for the off topic - let's give it a gentle nudge back on. Happy birthday Andy Rouse! 61 today! That's 1 over his total of BTCC race wins (60)!

That is quite A.Rousing Congratulations anyway, mr Rouse. And Timpdr, it took me a while to figure out exactly what you were trying to say.
Back on topic: Happy birthday mr. Theveryend! Our music thread spamwhore (:tilt is now 21 years old!
Quote from hrtburnout :Back on topic: Happy birthday mr. Theveryend! Our music thread spamwhore (:tilt is now 21 years old!

Haha, for that I'll celebrate with posting a new post in that topic, how many posts do I got there now anyway?

Thanks
Quote from The Very End :Haha, for that I'll celebrate with posting a new post in that topic, how many posts do I got there now anyway?

Thanks

700 odd. I'm only 200 behind, not that it's a good thing.

Happy birthday btw. Have a good'un.
Hoooooootlap!!!
yaya my B-day today
Sveikinimai
Happy Birthday to you too guys
happy birthday to gills!
and happy birthday to the few guys getting 109 and 108 years old today?! lol.
Happy birthday Earth.
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday! :cake:
Happy birthday to me for yesterday, i didnt know this thread was here.
As gills said to me, a quarter of a century old!
That was nothing hunny!
give her a bday present and go to argentina.. i head she wanted to meet you in some old posts
and get laid

Anywayz Inouva feliz cumpleaños

Quote from chanoman315 :give her a bday present and go to argentina.. i head she wanted to meet you in some old posts
and get laid

Anywayz Inouva feliz cumpleaños

Gracias chano , hay varios que me gustan del foro ; )
happy birth day to Inouva ur old like me :P

and hahaha danthebangerboy i rember the quarter of a century old! mark it only goes down hill from their

Happy Birthday * !
(848 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG