The online racing simulator
Apologies for my behaviour
(32 posts, started )
#1 - m4ccy
Upon reflection and calming down.

I have posted a very stupid post in these forums today and caused myself a flame war wich i brought upon myself.

Saying what I did about "hope his family dies in car crash" was a terrible thing to say.
I take this comment back.

Im not gonna make any excuses for myself.

I do however apologies to those concerned and upon reflection my original post was not thought out very well.

I have had a bad week but thats no reason to take it out on you guys. I am sorry.

I dont expect to be forgiven or for ppl to say oh hes sorry that makes everything just fine.

But I do want you to know I feel terrible about what i said.

I would not like that being said to me.

Apologies to all concerned.

on a + note I did manage to get my interiors working wich is why i posted in the first place.

Thank you to those who assisted with this matter.

My regrets to those who were in the wrong place at wrong time and fell victim to my rage.

Quitting smoking is harder than you think when your interiors dont work ^^

I feel an idiot and i look an idiot and rightly so.

My 2nd post as s2 player.

Kinda accepted here
I used nicotine inhalers to help, for a month. I smashed a Scanner, a large plate and a mug going throught that process.

Good luck giving up. 3 years later and I am more glad than ever to be off that evil cancer ride. It does get easier after time. I NEVER hang out for it now that I am rid of it. I don't get stressed out all the time and NEED THEM FOR STRESS RELIEF because I have no more cravings any more. They fool you into thinking they relieve stress, but they don't relieve it, they cause it because your always craving.

After 1 year your chances of cancer are reduced by 50%, 70% by two years and almost 0% after a 10 years. I read that somewhere.
Well yes, your comments were pretty rude. I myself was typing a response, only when I hit the "reply" button, I was informed the thread was locked.

So I'm very angry at you for that! :sadbanana

But well done for appologising and stuff, not many people tend to do that. Next time take the anger out on one of those stressy balls that are squidgy.
Well done. There is hope for you yet.
I think you misinterpreted some of our comments and got quite rude.

However, I find your apology thread sincere and convincing, and I have to say that it is not a common behavior so

Next time you think about quitting smoking : don't (except if you jeopardize your life, but it'll be around 65yo, and every doctor will tell you that stopping now won't raise your life expectancy except than a few days, so... )
#7 - SamH
I stopped smoking recently. About 15 mins ago, actually. For the 17th time today. I'm planning to stop smoking tomorrow, too, after my morning coffee. Haven't decided how long for this time, yet

Welcome to S2, m4ccy
#8 - m4ccy
I am clearly a forum noob ^^
I have just realised that when I want to add to a thread i just click the post reply button at the bottom, not realising that is a reply TO the last person who posted.
Or is it, im confused now lol.

This may have contributed to some confusion earlier, once again my bad. -.-

Thanx to all for the quit smoking support :-)
Squidgy ball thingy might be good.

I tend to become 1 with my samurai sword and practice in the back garden some swordsmanship.

Surprisingly relaxing.

But I dont think the washing line can take much more accidental hits so a squidgy ball may be in order.

Will look into that ^^
Quote from Zen321 :I think you misinterpreted some of our comments and got quite rude.

However, I find your apology thread sincere and convincing, and I have to say that it is not a common behavior so

Next time you think about quitting smoking : don't (except if you jeopardize your life, but it'll be around 65yo, and every doctor will tell you that stopping now won't raise your life expectancy except than a few days, so... )

Cracking advice. He forgot to mention: It'll cost you a fortune, you'll smell, you'll having trouble breathing, and you'll look stupid. Keep at it fella, you'll be glad you did.
I quit smoking after 12 years puffing away by using magic tablets. If you want to quit then march down to your GP and demand Champix.

Take these tablets and 5 days later you are a non-smoker. I kid you not it really is that easy.
Well done for apologising!

Not many people on here will admit to being wrong or apologise for something so mucho respect for doing that.

Good luck with quitting smoking. I smoked for a couple of months but I realised what I was doing was stupid because I do a lot of sports and smoking was completely destroying my fitness. I just tried to keep as busy as possible. Put on a little bit of weight because I ended up eating instead of puffing but I burned that off quite quick. When you feel so desperate for a ciggy then come on the forum and have a chat to take your mind off it. As long as you don't tell us to go and die in a car crash! Never give up giving up.
Are they like Zyban ?

err, It says test on Champix on under 18 year olds hasn't been done yet so you need to be over 18. Don't know your age. But it does sound like an easier way, the way it blocks your ability to absorb nicotine. So you're cutting down on nicotine while still smoking, aha cleaver.
Well done for apologising, everyone is allowed to make mistakes and get angry from time to time, the important thing is you correct those mistakes and acknowledge that your behaviour was unacceptable, if only more people did that.

My advice for quitting smoking is to reduce the amount you smoke each day, eventually you will get it down to a reasonable level and then you can stop completely. I don't think the Samurai had to fight off washing lines that often though.
The last time I quit smoking (2.5 weeks ago) by the evening I was such an ass I spent the next two weeks single. I am not planning to try again for some years now because that's twice this year we've broken up when i've quit smoking ... I don't think she'll stomach a third attempt !

Anyway i'm a great believer in the motto that quitters never win !
Well done for apologising. That was still a shit thing to say, especially when you mention something that most people on here will probably have gone through, family members or freinds killed in a car accident, i don't really give a crap if your giving up smoking or not, it doesn't effect what comes out of that big mouth of yours Once again someone gets away with something like this on the internet, when in reality they'd be sitting in A&E with no teeth.
Quote from Doorman :Cracking advice. He forgot to mention: It'll cost you a fortune, you'll smell, you'll having trouble breathing, and you'll look stupid. Keep at it fella, you'll be glad you did.

Wrong.

It costs you a fortune if you buy the bad shit : I stopped smoking blond cigarettes and I now roll/entube my own : monthly cost 50€ at the maximum (I smoke 20 cig/day). Cost of buying Marlboro-like : 175€/month
Because of the plausible smell, I brush my teeth more often (3 to 4 times a day)--> I have a better mouth hygiena than you I guess
To prevent the trouble breathing, I do cardio training, aerobic exercises (bike, long and fast walks, sometime jogging). So my body can handle this, and I don't cough ^^
It is some discriminatory statement you do by saying we, smokers, look stupid : it is like saying the mormons or the amish look stupid. You discriminate us because of one of our behavior and this is the clear example of how open-minded people like you (aka the ones who do the anti-smokers campaign) are.

You can gfy m4ccy, that shit you shouldnt say it even to your enemy
#18 - SamH
I'm a smoker and I think the only people who are more stupid than smokers are people who think that smoking can be rationalized or justified.

Smoking is a stupid and dangerous pastime that only an idiot would do voluntarily, like BASE-jumping or hang-gliding.

Incidentally, cardio-vascular exercise is an irresponsible waste of the planet's resources. It burns energy in a disgustingly wasteful and selfish way and it needlessly depleats the world's already limited food resources. This is the era of conservation, so get busy and sit on your backside. Stop the waste.

Yeah, sometimes you look stupid picking an argument for the hell of it. Doesn't mean those Amish hats don't look stupid though.
Quote from SamH :I'm a smoker and I think the only people who are more stupid than smokers are people who think that smoking can be rationalized or justified.

Incidentally, cardio-vascular exercise is an irresponsible waste of the planet's resources. It burns energy in a disgustingly wasteful and selfish way and it needlessly depleats the world's already limited food resources. This is the era of conservation, so get busy and sit on your backside. Stop the waste.

You are describing a wonderful utopia in a wonderful way Sam ^^
It wouldnt be the first time i've been called an idiot, but I always fancied doing a base jump - it just looks like such a rush.
#21 - SamH
#22 - SamH
Quote from Becky Rose :It wouldnt be the first time i've been called an idiot, but I always fancied doing a base jump - it just looks like such a rush.

Yeah, a rush to your own funeral
Quote from SamH :Yeah, a rush to your own funeral

Because motor racing is in no way dangerous, and the 20 odd ribs i've broken where just a freak accident and that crash helmet i've got with the flat top - well, that was a one off...
Quote from Becky Rose :The last time I quit smoking (2.5 weeks ago) by the evening I was such an ass I spent the next two weeks single. I am not planning to try again for some years now because that's twice this year we've broken up when i've quit smoking ... I don't think she'll stomach a third attempt !

Anyway i'm a great believer in the motto that quitters never win !

But atleast they don't smell bad!
--
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :especially when you mention something that most people on here will probably have gone through, family members or freinds killed in a car accident

I realise this buddy that is why im apologising, it was stupid thing to say below the belt etc.
I did not stop to consider how my post would affect others and now I have offended many ppl and I deeply regret this.

However if it was in real life i would not have to respond with anger to ppl on a forum.

I would have responded with physical force rest assured. and then ppl would have wished i just posted in the forum instead.

I have been expecting to receive some angry posts so im not gonna argue over it or defend myself.

Im expecting a lot more flack so im gonna sit here and take it like a man for what its worth.

Maybe other new people will read this and think twice before posting something as pathetic as i did.

If I have to personally apologies to every person I have offended with my post I will.

Losing someone in a car crash I cannot begin to understand because it has not happened to me yet...

Im a total idiot and I can only tell you guys that it is not my normal thinking or my normal attitude.

And I really cannot beleive it myself that I said such a thing.

I can only hope that people will understand that this was a moment of chaotic madness on my brains behalf.

I dont even need to be sat here right now taking this flack. I could just waltz off and play LFS and care not for anyones opinion.

But what i said even disgusts me and you should know that it is not the usual me. and this post feel free to say your piece against me I will not respond with anger or bitchy comments.

Just keep it verbally clean so it dont get deleted then everyone can have there say and this post can stand as an example to others

And for those who have lost someone close in such circumstances, i cannot begin to emphazize how sorry I am for what I said
considering now that I may have added to there pain I cannot forgive myself for this let alone accept forgiveness from you guys.

Im sure most of you can recall a moment of madness in your past that lead to you saying something that just should not have been said.

This as I recall is my 1st time, and certainly my last.

Im sorry guys, my 1st post as an S2 racer and i turn half the lfs communtiy against myself

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG