The online racing simulator
added a stream here just incase [likeme] anyone finds the MoE stream choppy - here
Quote from beefyman666 :Drivers aren't limited to one car all season then?

they have to choose a car for the whole season. and the fzr is the fastest of all 3 cars.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I'll pick them up and toss them about in the commentary box.

d
Thanks to DarcyF1 for providing file hosting for Moe.

The link for AMT Racing is AutoMotoTrke.net

Hope you're enjoying the 'cast so far ! Halfway home in about 20 mintues !

d
-
(hyntty) DELETED by hyntty
Michael passsinghaaaaam you mean
Can I dload the prerace thingy (if it ever aired) anywhere? Has Mike yet eaten his damn hat?
D'yall mind talking a bit louder?

EDIT: ****. What was that?
Wow what a crash
I was wondering if you guys would comment on drivers engaging reverse gear before they engage their brains, and what kind of punishment should they get for something so blatent and dangerous? As I understand it you should not move unless the track is clear, no matter where your car ends up.

Also if the teams tested the cars before the race, and found that they can't do much more than 50 minutes on the tyres, why are they taking such a big risk pushing them harder and further than they know is safe?
One more contact, one
Epic lag anyone?

EDIT: Stream b0rked.
Yea some lags but now it's OK
#65 - SamH
Where is the upstream coming from? Mike's PC? It looks like low LFS FPS to me, but Mike seems unaware of it.. so I'm not sure what the problem actually is.
lagggg
Quote from SamH :Where is the upstream coming from? Mike's PC? It looks like low LFS FPS to me, but Mike seems unaware of it.. so I'm not sure what the problem actually is.

The stream is coming from the multi.bc peep's PC.

And it's the Flash stream that doesn't work for me.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I was wondering if you guys would comment on drivers engaging reverse gear before they engage their brains, and what kind of punishment should they get for something so blatent and dangerous? As I understand it you should not move unless the track is clear, no matter where your car ends up.

Also if the teams tested the cars before the race, and found that they can't do much more than 50 minutes on the tyres, why are they taking such a big risk pushing them harder and further than they know is safe?

Not going to talk about the common sense, but as for the tires it's all about getting an advantage. If your team can run an hour on tires that will save you one pitstop which is about 30 seconds (from entrance to exit). Teams that are pacing the fastest might just do 50 min stints knowing they can make it up on track, where as some "not as alien" (:razz teams might try to take a risk to keep up.
All I get is teh audio even if tried few different apps and websites. What programs are you using to watch the stream?
Thanks to whichever mod changed the thread title
Quote from SamH :Where is the upstream coming from? Mike's PC? It looks like low LFS FPS to me, but Mike seems unaware of it.. so I'm not sure what the problem actually is.

It's multiBC's PC. It's a dedicated stream server.
not laggy anymore for me...
Quote from SamH : It looks like low LFS FPS to me,

Eh? You mean when it lags?
#74 - troy
Quote from Hyperactive :All I get is teh audio even if tried few different apps and websites. What programs are you using to watch the stream?

i had to use windows media player for it to finally work, vlc and the website player refused to play video to the audio.
Quote from Hyperactive :All I get is teh audio even if tried few different apps and websites. What programs are you using to watch the stream?

Windows Media Player works fine for me. It wouldn't load at all in VLC.

As for in browser players, it would work in Internet Explorer but not Firefox.

Try mms://78.111.71.178:3700 in WMP.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG