The online racing simulator
NVM works
Woo, it's awn!!1

edit: haha, lag's causing some hilarious pitch variations in the commentary
The video works for me. I see cars going round the track, a bit choppy but it works.
it's slideshow @ me
I've got video now but it's very choppy, not the best stream in the world, maybe there is lots of traffic.
Going to restart the broadcast to try and improve the stream quality.
stream's dead to me...
Should be back up now?
seeing an ventrillo window
It's working now, even the right bc
Works

Please resize the lfs window a little.
Yup, back up. Nice and smooth now.
You can check the progress of the race through the tracker too (gives more details of the race).
57 mins is less than an hour in racing terms
Quote from beefyman666 :Yup, back up. Nice and smooth now.

yes...

just a bit hmm... well... a bit sad that the clock and the 4th, 8th (and so on) place inlays are not visible to us, cause of the streamproviders advertises in these black 16/9 bars
Nvm, just lag
Could someone explain how they go much laps without burning off their tyres?
Setup, pressures and being smooth. They do overheat very easily even in justa few less than optimal laps.
Quote from TFalke55 :yes...

just a bit hmm... well... a bit sad that the clock and the 4th, 8th (and so on) place inlays are not visible to us, cause of the streamproviders advertises in these black 16/9 bars

Is a shame. Atleast it's smoother to watch than previous streams.
Quote from spenceris :Could someone explain how they go much laps without burning off their tyres?

The GT1 cars should do just under an hour before they risk punctures.
Quote from amp88 :The GT1 cars should do just under an hour before they risk punctures.

It will be sooner than that if they keep on playing bumper cars! Have to say I'm suprised at the mistakes being made by the drivers this early into the race, definately good to watch though.
Btw, is #moe public?
Only just noticed no one is using the XRR. Is that driver preference or has it been ruled out for some reason?
Quote from beefyman666 :Only just noticed no one is using the XRR. Is that driver preference or has it been ruled out for some reason?

teams preference due speed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG