The online racing simulator
XRT+RB4 @ AS3, December 7th 2008
(80 posts, started )
BTW Server is called FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR
I have configured one of our servers for the combo, it is in quali mode now.
->[url="lfs://|^0[^1DR^0]+^4Train+Server+2|1|S2|/"][DR] Trainserver 2[/url]<-
/10th edit, oh and XRT for me, feels so much more lively.
Count me in, one more XRT
Cya on the Grid
Count with me and my rb4

It whould be nice if someon can host a server with that car/track combo for the entirely week to start practices with all , and make it privated and send the pws via pm
Quote from Inouva :It whould be nice if someon can host a server with that car/track combo for the entirely week to start practices with all , and make it privated and send the pws via pm

Quote from de Souza :Note: You can already practice that combo at [DR] Train Server 2 (thanks TysCaargh and DR!)

Hmm... seems to be working fine right now.
UpDate
Hey M8

Just an update on the server. RSR would gladly have you on our server if you need it.
Just let us know if and when you need it and we will set you up with a password for the event.
Just don't give it to Deko he's a menace and he'll try to boss everybody around.
Quote from Toddshooter :Just let us know if and when you need it and we will set you up with a password for the event.
Just don't give it to Deko he's a menace and he'll try to boss everybody around.

Loool haha
Quote from Toddshooter :Hey M8

Just an update on the server. RSR would gladly have you on our server if you need it.
Just let us know if and when you need it and we will set you up with a password for the event.

Hahah, awesome.

Thanks a lot mister, I think I'll have it as a backup. Since Deko and Jack said it's ok to use theirs and kindly offered it, no reason to refuse it now (we'll see about this "boss" stuff though). But yeah, if we have any problem we could use something more radical.
Quote from de Souza :Hahah, awesome.

Thanks a lot mister, I think I'll have it as a backup. Since Deko and Jack said it's ok to use theirs and kindly offered it, no reason to refuse it now (we'll see about this "boss" stuff though). But yeah, if we have any problem we could use something more radical.

After the conclusion of Round 3 of MiniFBM series Saturday, the FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR server will be set to this combo and withoout a password. I'll also make a post here when that race is done...around 21:00 UTC at the latest, I predict.

d
Sign me up!
Cant race , Sunday working
Just wanted to tell that the server FRO|FormulaRacing|NDR is already set, thanks to deko and NDR.

Tomorrow I'll send passwords via PM, see you there.
Can I still join?
Is it too late to join?
I'd sure like to try racing the RB4.
if there is place i might show up
LFS name: go_carter
In game name: sonicrealmsGjerde
Car:XRT

I'll try to be there. Hope I can
#46 - CSF
Junkan and I would like to sign up too.
For the short amount of time I was able to race, I had fun. Lots of good drivers and clean racing but unfortunately my internet is pure horse-crap, therefore I was not able to race for more than a total of 4 laps in both races.
A lot of fun there.

Got taken out in the feature race but was fun while it lasted. Looking forward to the next event.
Yeah, was fun but sorry to Tony and Mista, went just 1 cm too far to the outside.

Afterwards, I braked and tried to stop because there were cars approaching on the track but you just kept on the throttle and pushed me back on the track onto the traffic. That's why I was irritated.
=/ Lol yeah sorry. I tried going around but everytime I'd see an opening and I'd slam the throttle again, you'd just kinda move back right in front of me. :P Dangerous move by me, should have hit the brakes I guess, sorry.

XRT+RB4 @ AS3, December 7th 2008
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG