The online racing simulator
XFG color headlights
(33 posts, started )
XFG color headlights
can some one make some color lights like these Blue in the sides and Yellow on the middle of the lights thanxs
Proper English please. I second this idea though. but without the blue, this isn't JDM For Speed.
Quote from MiniVan :Proper English please. I second this idea though. but without the blue, this isn't JDM For Speed.

DID i asked you if it was JDM for speed
Quote from dc2kid :DID i asked you if it was JDM for speed

No you didn't ask, that's why I never said you asked, You hinted.
Is it just me? I don't see the blue you're referring to.

Is it that faint verticle strip about 3 inches wide in the middle of the front left/right indicators?

? maybe

Or like this but with the light blue and the yellow circle.
OK, so I had a go at it. Not great overall, but it's limiting because the same picture is used for both the ON and OFF position. LFS makes it brighter for ON. Also I'm pretty much a begginer when it comes to editing pics.

Preview

Well if you don't like it, someone else might have a go.
Attached images
prev1.jpg
Attached files
XF_Interior1.dds - 256.1 KB - 342 views
I used MINIVAN's example to.

Attached images
prevlights.jpg
prev2.jpg
Attached files
XF_Interior1.dds - 256.1 KB - 261 views
Wait.. I think I know what you mean.
Attached images
prev3.jpg
Attached files
XF_Interior1.dds - 256.1 KB - 233 views
Quote from MiniVan :Proper English please. I second this idea though. but without the blue, this isn't JDM For Speed.

There CALLED XEION LIGHTS ALL NEW CARS HAVE THEM well mostly
OK, I think I got it now.

Attached images
prev1.JPG
ergonomics_xenon.jpg
Attached files
XF_Interior1.dds - 170.8 KB - 324 views
Quote from JasonJ :OK, I think I got it now.

Can u make 1 without the blue signal lights and just the head lights with a lil tiny amount of blue in them ? plz
Yeh, I'll give it a shot. These ones here with one yellow and one white. I could add a small glint of blue Xenon to the white outer one. Might not get it done for 10 hours or so, gotta go to work.
Jason J good work mate , i also tried to make it FULL CREDITS FOR shiny_red_cobra !!!
Attached images
xenon credit for shiny_red_cobra.jpg
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Jason J good work mate , i also tried to make it FULL CREDITS FOR shiny_red_cobra !!!

want
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Jason J good work mate , i also tried to make it FULL CREDITS FOR shiny_red_cobra !!!

Release now.
Upload onto the forums, that's what the upload function is for! I refuse to use Rapidshit. I mean share.

Hey looks fabulous. I wont have to do it now. Cool. Mine looked crap to.

Those indicators are sweet, shiney_red_cobra got the depth and all in them. I was having loads of trouble getting them right because he wanted them blueish, and there is a overlay orange/yellow tint in the indicator lights, so any blue I did was totally ruined by that overlay.

Nice editing to the file, I'm sure cathal50cc will be smitten.

--------------

S14 Drift - it is compressed and still at 2.7mb so wont fit here (max size is 1.95mb). You're gonna have to fold

Edit : No wait..... http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=24&p13_fileid=661
Edit : No wait again, those don't have the colours.
-
(cathal50cc) DELETED by cathal50cc : f
Quote from JasonJ :S14 Drift - it is compressed and still at 2.7mb so wont fit here (max size is 1.95mb). You're gonna have to fold

lol yea it won't fit directly, you have to rar it, like I said in my original post! I still managed to fit it in the forum's horribly outdated attachment system.

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :ps sorry about it being in a rar file, but it is at 2048x2048 resolution, so it's a bit larger than the ridiculously low 2MB upload limit.

PS Thanks for the credit moskvich3v1.
RAWRRRRRRR GOD DAMMIT. :sadbanana
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote :This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Use megaupload.com

XFG color headlights
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG