The online racing simulator
random explorer.exe error?
(5 posts, started )
Weird error rendered the desktop pc inoperable, I used Samsung pc studio 3 to convert a video file for my mobile phone, the instant the conversion was finished explorer.exe crashed and gave an error message prompting me to restart the application, so I did. as explorer.exe restarted the crash message returned. the error box is highest priority( does not allow me to click elsewhere ). explorer.exe does not work no matter howmany times I restart it, even though I can manage to sometimes click fast enough to get a program opened.

running windows vista

how do they come up with such random errors? I didn't do anything differently.
Tried restarting the computer?
Tried restarting the computer twice. The first time I had no choice but to use the "reset" button under the power button, the second time I did it because after logging on I got the error again.
That seems like a random problem alright. I don't use vista so I can't be of further assistance. Hopefully some of the others can, good luck!
Well thanks I guess, now if only the company that built the pc supplied us with a dang boot cd...i'm getting very suspicious of them now.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG