The online racing simulator
Eh....!
At last. Sorry, my internet has been down for 5 days, so I had to postpone the race one week and i couln´t get an admin substitution. I hope you have had some more chances to train for this race then. See you 18th of November
#103 - Aid
hello i wonder if i can join u today?
Name: Aid
Team:
Quote from Aid :hello i wonder if i can join u today?
Name: Aid
Team:

It´s ok...i send you pm with password
Aid. I have put you into the temporary T-1 team together with Martin as this is a team competition in this season. Otherwise tell me, if there´s a reason for you not to be there.
Ohh.. bad race for me again.. i haven`t no practise before Qualify, i just join to server 20.44 by my time, and started drive... bad way for good results 1!
Sry, but my english is bad!
Quote from renchix :Ohh.. bad race for me again.. i haven`t no practise before Qualify, i just join to server 20.44 by my time, and started drive... bad way for good results 1!
Sry, but my english is bad!

I know, but I´m happy that you came, because just after the sprint race started, my daughter fell down from the sofa and I had to stop my race in the middle of it to help her. So your points was important for our team here.

By the way. I´m sorry for letting you wait a couple of minutes in the start of the race. It´s not always easy to take care of children in the same time as administrating or running in a race.
Quote from Humbleridderen :Aid. I have put you into the temporary T-1 team together with Martin as this is a team competition in this season. Otherwise tell me, if there´s a reason for you not to be there.

AID can join REDMIST RACING if he wants to?? Just let me know.
justingt5 Ohh.. yesterday, you was just crazy driver!
Would like to Spectate Please
Not sure If this is the right place, But would like to Spectate your race please and would like to know where and when this will be on. I probably need the password to please. Thanks, Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask

Kind regards, OBP 55
Sam
I don't like spectators, you participate in the race, or you don't come...Of course this is not for me to decide, but I think that it is better like this...Usually I make a lot of mistakes when I know someone is spectating me!
Quote from andRo. :I don't like spectators, you participate in the race, or you don't come...Of course this is not for me to decide, but I think that it is better like this...Usually I make a lot of mistakes when I know someone is spectating me!

It isn´t the first time people are spectating. I know him and invited him. He is a good friend of mine and helping a lot. So andro, I let him stay...you will manage. Take it easy

BUT..if there´s others who get nervous, then I will listen to you...k?
No problem...If it's your friend and you know him, then I have nothing against it. I just thought he is a simple guy, that just want to spectate, but that wouldn't be fair for others, because then everyone will want to spectate! I hope you get my point...
Quote from andRo. :No problem...If it's your friend and you know him, then I have nothing against it. I just thought he is a simple guy, that just want to spectate, but that wouldn't be fair for others, because then everyone will want to spectate! I hope you get my point...

yes, I know what you mean. trusted guys can do it I also don´t want that people suddenly enter the track, or chat in the middle and so. That´s why it´s private..but trusted guys can do
That races were quite good for me!
Is there going to be a race today? Or is it delayed? Because I haven't got any PM about the pass, etc.
there will be race and pm i send out now
Hhe, sry, i was watching WFC 2008 (World Floorball Championship) game, where were played Latvian team vs Czech team!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG