Tuesday Race 2 - Team and Road cars - Register here
UNITY Tuesday Races (2nd season)
The Team and Road Car Edition

Every 2nd Tuesday

By humbleridderen

Is your team really a team?

Main rules

Special rules:
The 2 worst race days will not count on the final standing.

For letting a small team compete with a bigger team and reward the teams, who works best together, there is implemented this rule:

After each race, all the starting cars points from each team will be added up. (f.ex. Alias A 1 + Alias A 2 + Alias A 3 = total) and divided by the number of cars from that team, who started in that particular race, to give an average point standing. If a car doesn´t finish the race, it will be given 1 point less than last finisher

Are you not in a team or hasn´t a team mate yet. Do you want a team A and B? see main rules

Point system:
32 points for the car on position 1, 31 points for the car on position 2 etc.
Bonus points: 1 for pole and 1 for fastest lap in each race.

New teams can join during the season.

Start again from garage (Shift+p) is allowed
Rejoin after you have been disconnected or logged off is allowed

Server: UNITY & TDRT Race Server
Passwords will be sent out to your PM

Time
Compare your time with the Copenhagen time (CEST) here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/:

Qualifying: 19.40 (CEST) (Copenhagen time)(15 min)
Sprint: 20.00 (CEST) (app. 15 min)
Main: 20.20 (CEST) (app. 40 min)

Shedule:
12 August: UF1 at South City Classic - 12 laps/32 laps
26 August: XFG at Aston Cadet Rev- 14 laps/36 laps
16 September: XRG at Aston Cadet - 14 laps/36 laps
07 October: LX6 at Fernbay Gold . 11 laps/26 laps
21 October: RB4 at Fernbay Green Rev - 11 laps/30 laps
28 Oktober: FXO at Westhill - 8 laps/20 laps
18 November: XRT at Kyoto National Rev - 8 laps/20 laps
25 November: RAC at Aston Club 12 laps/33 laps
09 December: FZ5 at South City Chikane Route Rev 6 laps/16 laps
16 December: LX4 at Blackwood - 11 laps/26 laps

Use this form:
Each driver shall sign up individually.
Write your team name, if you have, and your lfs name

Team Line up list
Very nice, I'll probably sign up little bit later, but there is a mistake I think...

Qual - 20.25.
Sprint - 21.00
Main - 20.20?

Isn't main supposed to be at 21.20 then?

Sry for posting here, just wanted to tell you.
Actually it has some nice combos. I like LX6 very much Rac is also fun. And we had UF1 league in Estonia - cool. Must think a bit before signing.
Quote from andRo. :Very nice, I'll probably sign up little bit later, but there is a mistake I think...

Qual - 20.25.
Sprint - 21.00
Main - 20.20?

Isn't main supposed to be at 21.20 then?

Sry for posting here, just wanted to tell you.

Correct I corrected it now
-
(Franke) DELETED by Humbleridderen : Not actual anymore
I have changed some things now, so it will be more simple
So, if i'm in +2 timezone, then there will be 23:20 on race start?
#7 - PZL
Im in
Hey im in

name: Peter Larsen
Team: Alias
LFS name: PZL
I'm in too.
Team: 4 Stroke Racing Team
LFS Name: 4SR-T. Knieb
Quote from PioneerLv :So, if i'm in +2 timezone, then there will be 23:20 on race start?

Well, take a look at this website, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
where you can compare the times in different cities.

the time I have used 21.20 (CEST) for race start is the one we have in Copenhagen. Compare your time with Copenhagen.
If it starts 21.20 (CEST) than in here (latvia) is 22.20, ohh.., I think better for me is sleeping! :/
Quote from renchix :If it starts 21.20 (CEST) than in here (latvia) is 22.20, ohh.., I think better for me is sleeping! :/

Well, I don´t know, if your calculation is right, but the times are the same as we have used before. Nothing has changed.

EDIT: By the way, please give me a hint everyone, what time will be acceptable for you. 1 hour before than scheduled could maybe be better for the eastern guys?
Hey,

I thought UNITY was taking a break and then shortly after a great season your announcing another one.............Hey its good news.

Please sign me up????

Being every other week will surely please the wife..LOL

I tried to start my own team REDMIST RACING i got up to 2 members and one of the guys just never bothered joining races after i signed him up (i advertised on the forum in the team section)

I would rather keep my own team name so if anyone wants to join my team let me know?

I have just found a low cost method for sorting out a team website which i will be looking into in the few weeks and i have just aquired another computer so i can host a proper server for races and practice sessions etc. so soon to be a proper team just need some members.

SO SIGN UP WITH REDMIST RACING AND JOIN ME ON THE 2ND TUESDAY RACES SEASON............................YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

PS. am i the only person from the UK who is in this league?
Hi Cramer
That was a long break you had .
Please sign me up for the races.

LFS name: Sweptech
name: John Holme
LFS name: Astro [ BJRL ]
Quote from justingt5 :Hey,

I thought UNITY was taking a break and then shortly after a great season your announcing another one.............Hey its good news.

Quote from Sweptech :Hi Cramer
That was a long break you had .
Please sign me up for the races.

LFS name: Sweptech

Yes..a loooong break.LOL...well i just needed some few weeks, sry...didn´t knew it ...But, do you want me to have a longer break?
I'm in.

name: Roland Svetins
Team: 4SR-T
LFS name: PioneerLv
I am in...

Team : Alias
LFS Reg.: Franke

Regards
Franke... Click
#18 - ennD
name:Arturs
Team:UNI
LFS name:ennD
....and I´m in too!! Will miss the first race though!!

I´ll need a "team" - anyone wanna join me on on team T-1!?
Sign me up too. I hope I will be able to join all events - and team score averaging is the way to go!
Quote from MZWiZard :Sign me up too. I hope I will be able to join all events - and team score averaging is the way to go!

Exactly, would be bad for a league if you could win it after 2 rounds (sometimes it seems that it´s the way some people think)

Ps: You forgot to write your team and lfs name. (I know it, but for others. Remember it´s a team competition)
Team: 4 Stroke Racing Team - 4SR-T.
LFS Nickname:
4SR-T.andRo

Note:
I would like to have races 1 hour earlier, cause for me the race starts at 22:20, and I will have School etc., so I might not get to many races if it won't change.
Quote from andRo. :Team: 4 Stroke Racing Team - 4SR-T.
LFS Nickname:
4SR-T.andRo

Note:
I would like to have races 1 hour earlier, cause for me the race starts at 22:20, and I will have School etc., so I might not get to many races if it won't change.

Ok, I will see if it´s possible to start one hour earlier. I haven´t heard any other coments about this yet.
Quote from andRo. :Note: I would like to have races 1 hour earlier, cause for me the race starts at 22:20, and I will have School etc., so I might not get to many races if it won't change.

I think that too..!
Team:UNI (Unity)
LFS name:renchix
I'm in please thankyou .
Team: HoboStove Racing
LFS Name: thesloth

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG