The online racing simulator
Sam tests out a new Bump & jump idea with friends!
ROFL nice one
LOL like it, although the only way sam was involved was he was on the camera i know for 1 reason, there all to young :hidesbehi:hidesbehi :P
#4 - SamH
hehe! I'm looking forward to the day we have chair racing in LFS!

Oh.. and there are a couple of very good reasons why it's good to be as old as I am, James!
Quote from SamH :hehe! I'm looking forward to the day we have chair racing in LFS!

Oh.. and there are a couple of very good reasons why it's good to be as old as I am, James!

Ya James! He knows Jesus personally for one
rofl but the problem is sam is so old he cant actually name the things that are good about being old :P
Quote from james12s : sam is so old he cant actually name the things that are good about being old :P

He's only 42 FFS! Your in trouble if you think that's old. You'll be there before you know it, wondering where the last 25 years went.
lol moose, i know you are experianced in matters of age

listen to the elders and all that lol

yh ok maybe im being a little unfair (maybe only maybe)
Please show your elders some more respect.
We are not getting older, only gaining maturity, self esteem and confidence (maybe losing hair in the process, but nothing is free these days...).
Quote from Mille Sabords :Please show your elders some more respect.
We are not getting older, only gaining maturity, self esteem and confidence (maybe losing hair in the process, but nothing is free these days...).

My hair is just migrating from my head too my back
You have nomad hair?
Quote from Toddshooter :My hair is just migrating from my head too my back

that's why you went for a back, crack and sack wax

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG