The online racing simulator
.blend to .vob converter
(58 posts, closed, started )
Quote from tikshow :the problem is with that thing is, if i saw well on some videos the coordinate of the car is changed, so there will be some crashes in multiplayer mode if you have e.g. a longer xrt based vod file then the other racers, don't know what happens but i don't think it will be good

Well easiest solution would be to check the vob files with reference files from master server when entering a server. If the *.vobs are modded user cant enter.
I dont know if we have this already...

But this would leave enough space for experimental things and wouldnt destroy the gameplay.
Quote from Anathema :Well easiest solution would be to check the vob files with reference files from master server when entering a server. If the *.vobs are modded user cant enter.

But this would leave enough space for experimental things and wouldnt destroy the gameplay.

good idea but maybe it needs more resource from the sever side
#53 - T.J.
Quote from Anathema :Well easiest solution would be to check the vob files with reference files from master server when entering a server. If the *.vobs are modded user cant enter.

I have tried it online on XRt Drift server... No problems :P
Quote from T.J. :I have tried it online on XRt Drift server... No problems :P

try with a longer xrt some hits on someones back and watch where it hits it, the same point as the original car or the moded car, so if you have a longer nose you can go into(!) the car or you just hit the bumper? i hope you understand what i wanted to told you
ACTUALLY I have tried a longer car. I have tried a super long UF1 and it works online. I just can't get out of pit bays. And its all glitchy on my side like people r going out so easily and to me there hitting everything. Also... When someone hits ur back... they can only hit it from far away and even when someone dont touch me on there side, they hit me on my side and i flew away. It was all WTF because of the fact that I was flying for no reason.
#56 - T.J.
Quote from tikshow :try with a longer xrt some hits on someones back and watch where it hits it, the same point as the original car or the moded car, so if you have a longer nose you can go into(!) the car or you just hit the bumper? i hope you understand what i wanted to told you

Is that a challenge?

U can check only MD5 hashes
Editing the body meshes is strictly against the rules, and we will not entertain discussion about it here.
This thread is closed

.blend to .vob converter
(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG