The online racing simulator
.blend to .vob converter
(58 posts, closed, started )
.blend to .vob converter
where can i get a .blend to .vob converter and no im no goin to use with online or crash just messing with 3d rendering
as far as im aware, none exist, i'm sure scawen has something like that, but it would probably be 3ds Max to Vob..

But yeah, this has been asked before now, and as far, none exist..
I do know of a 3D modelling program that saves in the .vob file format, but it costs $99, and I'd probably get shot if I said the name of it here. And I don't even know if the .vobs are the same .vobs as in LFS
dangdang dang i need one how does every one else do it
yeah, good point. Word has it, a program that is absolutly free is out there. I tried it, and I didn't know how to work it. I'm not saying what the program is, but some guy is pretty good at it. He made a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9, a 240SX widebody, and an XRT with sleepy eye headlights, a custom spoiler, and skin templates that come with all the XRT. The Lancer and 240SX are kept to himself, and he did hand out the XRTs. He stopped them though.
*sneeze*
#7 - T.J.
I have learned zModeler and I would really try to import the bodykits I have made into LFS, just to see how it would look.

If anyone knows where to get the plugin please PM me or put the cars into LFS for me.. I got the bodykits in 3ds format.
Quote from T.J. :I have learned zModeler and I would really try to import the bodykits I have made into LFS, just to see how it would look.

If anyone knows where to get the plugin please PM me or put the cars into LFS for me.. I got the bodykits in 3ds format.

can you choose : ''Save As''

then give it a name like RB.vob or XR.vob

just try it?
Quote from sharukh :can you choose : ''Save As''

then give it a name like RB.vob or XR.vob

just try it?

You need a .vob export plugin for ZModeler.
I have it, but dont ask me. I will NOT give it to us, and NOT sell it. Even for $9999999999999.
#10 - T.J.
Quote from Shadowww :You need a .vob export plugin for ZModeler.
I have it, but dont ask me. I will NOT give it to us, and NOT sell it. Even for $9999999999999.

I got the plugin actually, but I dont know how to use it =/
yeah me to. i put it in the plug-ins folder..but doens't work. if you want it PM me
#12 - T.J.
Since so many got it. Why not share if they got it working?
i would like to have it too pm me if u have it then i give email
Its for audio-video files :P
Quote from T.J. :Since so many got it. Why not share if they got it working?

can u please pm to me, i have been using zmodeler for ehhh..a long time
bananas lol
#17 - T.J.
No bananas here.. We may be in the gray zone, but WTH. We are 3D modelers that want to put our yearlong experience into life.
T.J. I will say one thing.. you dont want to know how long I do wait till LFS will be moddible I'm 3d artist aswell but i mean this is luckly not seen by true racers otherwise you already had alot of bananas:P and lfs is not TEH life.. I have realised alot of things. You and me are not the only ones who want to put something great and cool in lfs, there are 100s of them:P you will have tons of diffrent mods everyone using diffrent mod can you imagine that everything that is being structured for lfs, lfsworld, templates, tons of skins, that all need to be restructured for all the mods everyone has.. I think its not the sollusion sofar.
i got the plugin and it works fine
pics or gtfo
#22 - T.J.
Would be nice if anyone could upload the plugin and then post it here.. I have lost my copy and I get many PMs about it..
Quote from T.J. :Would be nice if anyone could upload the plugin and then post it here.. I have lost my copy and I get many PMs about it..

You never had one.
#24 - T.J.
I got one for not so long ago, but I think it was on the harddrive that did say goodbye.
Quote from T.J. :I got one for not so long ago, but I think it was on the harddrive that did say goodbye.

Pics or GTFO.
This thread is closed

.blend to .vob converter
(58 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG