The online racing simulator
Drag AutoX
(8 posts, started )
Drag AutoX
I made a quick vid of an autoX track i made on the drag strip, it was inspired by that ever so wonderful video of ken blockhead.

enjoy!

Youtube
Filefront

AutoX is fuuun!
Attached files
AU3_AutoX.lyt - 2.1 KB - 107 views
Allright, it's a 2:20 movie and the first 35 seconds are just a glimpse of a starting lights and black screen... You should have filled it with at least scenery. The aspect of the screen is messed up, and the high FOV shots aren't doing it any good. I didn't enjoy the music, but it's a personal preference thing. It would be ok if it was one of the first movies you would do, but I think you should have put some more effort into it (Even if it's a quicky)

The driving was way better than I could ever do though, so good job on that.
TY

Firstly the black screen.. i was being lazy and agree
Secondly the aspect ratio got messed up in premiere. i recorded in 16:10 and set premiere to widescreen but it rendered in that ratio for some reason :S.
Quote from BenjiMC :TY

Firstly the black screen.. i was being lazy and agree
Secondly the aspect ratio got messed up in premiere. i recorded in 16:10 and set premiere to widescreen but it rendered in that ratio for some reason :S.

I had aspect problems since I didn't switch to square pixels when working on LFS videos... that could be the problem. Usually when recording in LFS in widescreen and setting premiere to widescreen before starting the project doesn't give any problems...at least I didn't encounter any.
well my screen is widescreen res, but premiere doesnt even put the complete video footage in the box. for example on the nose cam, you should of seen the housing for the grill, i.e. the bonnet/hood on top of the shot.
it could be because of mismatch in Premiere res. and LFS capturing res.
After about a minute i didnt want to judge the movie anymore, because i can see it was based more on driving skills. Man your epic

I can't find that song anywhere either. If i google it, a LFS'er AND actual racer shows up as Jack Basford.
ye, cus he made it

Drag AutoX
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG