The online racing simulator
Ugly content...
(20 posts, started )
Ugly content...
"That's one aerodynamic forehead" :uglyhamme
holy shit that made me puke allmost.. that has got to be a joke or that guy was born wrong..
Reading the entire thread I think someone's having a laugh. It's not very nice to do it at someone else's expense, but I have to admit it does make me shudder at the thought.
As the advert says: He should have gone to Specsavers!
You're all way uglier than her, for the manner in which you judge her.
Eeew...
Quote from Becky Rose :You're all way uglier than her, for the manner in which you judge her.

hehe yeh, maybe karma will come back round. But you see, we are males and its natural to judge the other sex on looks.
Everyone makes snap judgements, it's what makes us human. It's not nice, it's definitely wrong, but everyone does it.
Sorry, but the case at hand isn't so much the girls good looks, as her hubbys severe case of beer-goggles. Problem is, whats the poor guy gonna feel like when he eventually sobers up?

(A 20-pinter if ever I saw one!)
Quote from Bladerunner :Problem is, whats the poor guy gonna feel like when he eventually sobers up?

(A 20-pinter if ever I saw one!)

I was afraid to sober up for 5 days once... turned out she was good even when I was sober
Quote : How dare you talk about my wife like that, you are lucky I am in the military and am considered a deadly weapon or I would fight you in her honor. As for children we have one on the way now, which is why I married her. She is upset about losing her figure but I still think she looks great.

I swear she doesnt look like she's pregnant
its fake but the couple are real, he ****ed up saying she was up the daff but then said she was a virgin soo...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :its fake but the couple are real, he ****ed up saying she was up the daff but then said she was a virgin soo...

zOMG!!11!..Immaculate Conception.../me goes looking for star in teh East!
Did anyone tell Inouva about this thread yet?
Quote from zeugnimod :Did anyone tell Inouva about this thread yet?

Getting grave boiii? Shes guna neuter you, yo!
Well, I have had better laughs. The married couple seems genuinely happy with eachother, which most of the sad sods in the intarwebs can't say for themselves.

The OP in that link is definately a troll and shouldn't get attantion.
Yes, the OP clearly confesses his just being a troll, somewhere around 7-10 pages.

But I still had a laugh with the pictures.

Ugly content...
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG