The online racing simulator
Hacking nokia e51
(11 posts, started )
Hacking nokia e51
Have anyone hacked a phone? I'm just thinking of hacking my e51, is it dangerous? Could it hurt my phone?

Thinking of hacking with hellocarbide, have heard that it works with the latest firmware v220.34.37.

So any advice?

err.. wrong place, move this
Well... don't know about the phone, but hacking your mobile phone could cause it to break, suprisingly. Why would you want to hack a phone anyway? :o
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well... don't know about the phone, but hacking your mobile phone could cause it to break, suprisingly. Why would you want to hack a phone anyway? :o

To get some apps
:o

Maybe try posting on a Nokia forum (exist?), you'd probbably get more help there.
olli-pekka.kallasvuo [a/t'nt] nokia.com

Ask the ceo
Quote from hyntty :olli-pekka.kallasvuo [a/t'nt] nokia.com

Ask the ceo

He is the least convenient person for the task imho There are official Nokia forums where even developers participate, but I don't think they will be eager to tell you how to hack their phone
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::o

Maybe try posting on a Nokia forum (exist?), you'd probbably get more help there.

Want to crack LFS? Maybe try posting on LFS forum, you´d probably get help there.

i am looking for crack for live for speed i like to drive! :lfs: yay happy days
Check youtube, iirc there are how to videos.
Quote from Kalev EST :Want to crack LFS? Maybe try posting on LFS forum, you´d probably get help there.

There's a huge difference.
People crack LFS to avoid paying money
People crack S60 to avoid limitations put on the phone to prevent "n00bs" from breaking their phone.
Quote from Lible :There's a huge difference.
People crack LFS to avoid paying money
People crack S60 to avoid limitations put on the phone to prevent "n00bs" from breaking their phone.

Excacly.

Hacking nokia e51
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG