The online racing simulator
Vector 2000hp
(38 posts, started )
I thought the website was pretty cool actually, but hey.

Probbaly too busy working on the car to work on a website.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :
The ONLY car in the US market that is still live axle is the Mustang, and that is for nostalgia proposes and to keep costs down. Live axles have not been used in a production car with any type of performance in the states for ages… but hold onto your perceptions, they are extremely accurate and provide useful insight to the US auto market...

Don't go confusing people with facts now.
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Ohh I forgot to mention that ALL American cars use live axles and leaf springs, yes even the front wheel drives..

You better be joking... I have a front wheel drive American car and it has neither live axles nor leaf springs.

Quote from 5haz :where they build one concept of a stupidly over the top car, and then go bust within a year because nobody is interested

Not Saturn. They just re-badge Opels. Or, the old Saturns (I drive one) were basically designed from the ground up without influences from any other car.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You better be joking... I have a front wheel drive American car and it has neither live axles nor leaf springs.

I should I hope I am too considering mine is 4 wheel independent FWD
Quote from wheel4hummer :You better be joking... I have a front wheel drive American car and it has neither live axles nor leaf springs.

Isn't that because it's really Korean?
Ouch... someone was owned, haha.

However I've yet to come across a FWD car (pickups don't count) that's been either in Autocar, Evo, or on Top Gear in the last few years that features leaf springs.
Quote from March Hare :Isn't that because it's really Korean?

No. Unless Spring Hill, Tennessee is in Korea.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ouch... someone was owned, haha.

Who was owned? My car isn't Korean...
Oh, ok! :hide:
Whel im now wondering GM is going bust so what happends to vector then?
it looks like something you'd see from a really bad budget dvd cover, ripping off a future knight rider or something, especailly with the guy in the shades cross armed

Vector 2000hp
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG