The online racing simulator
Williams reveal 2009 wing package
(143 posts, started )
You guys are funny. Since when has F1 car design, (or any single seater for that matter), ever been asthetically pleasing??? It's 100% about function. Always has been, always will be and always should be IMO.
=D

It looks so happy.
Quote from deggis :It (Formula Nippon) is not exactly supposed to be a competitor to F1 or anything like that. It's like somewhere near F3 series but technically closer to GP2 car...

They're F3000-class. In the old days, it was the Japanese F3000 championship in all but name.

In terms of technical development, Formula Nippon (along with IRL) is about as close to F1 as you can get. They do heaps of technical work in that series, especially by Honda and Toyota on the engines.
Quote from deggis :the new Formula Nippon cars are cool too, in a crazy Japanese kind of way.

My nipples are going hard just from looking at those cars...

^ I'm with Quicksilver on them, should be renamed to Formula Batman or something.
New Avatar

(Somehow related to this topic)
WTF ?

Seriously, WTFH ?

Well at least if they get it on pole nothing will be able to pass it!
The Williams looked 'ok', but damn.. this is so focking ugly:hyper:
Heh, looks like a toy.

At least if it snows on raceday, they can plough it out of the way?
Kinda looks like someone has been using a deform tool in Photoshop on it or something.

Its bloody hideous. They were trying to promote overtaking right.... The drivers will all crash laughing at each others cars...
Oh come on... It does look odd but nothing compared to some of the 70' s or 80' s cars. For example the 6 wheeler Tyrell. As long as the racing is good and exiting, I couldn´t care less about the looks. You´re all a bunch of girls.
Quote from Kalev EST :Oh come on... It does look odd but nothing compared to some of the 70' s or 80' s cars. For example the 6 wheeler Tyrell. As long as the racing is good and exiting, I couldn´t care less about the looks. You´re all a bunch of girls.

come on man.. you have to draw the line somewhere.....

It looks as if someone let Jeremy Clarkson lose in the aerodynamic department at BMW. Actually the splitter n Top Gear was a much better job than that nonsense
After seeing a few photos, the cars are already growing on me. The smoothness is the nicest thing.
Quote from Gav190 :After seeing a few photos, the cars are already growing on me. The smoothness is the nicest thing.

get this man a doctor!
The new BMW looks even more awesome!
#72 - JJ72
god smackingly ugly that is, sorry just no no no no no
I don't even know what to say anymore. I was looking foward to the new season and the new cars, but geez, wtf is this, lol.
Wow. Okay, I think my optimism was wrong, this is just incredibly ugly! :faint2:

It looks like it's the wrong way around, the big wing should be on the back and the small one on the front.
Am I the only one who thinks it looks great?

Williams reveal 2009 wing package
(143 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG