The online racing simulator
Quote from ajp71 :Bloody hell sounds like auto clutch for me lol

What? Did you or did I understand wrong? That "yup" wasn't an ironic comment, I just agreed with you.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I think even the blipping in LFS is annoying and in a way "too hard" because it's so easy to lock wheels and then make a instant spin because of the low speed grip probs.

I think my choice in NK will be that "semi-auto" (only auto-clutched shifts), I don't find any point using a button clutch because I don't have clutch pedal. I think using a button clutch (talking only about shifting, starts are a different thing of course) is more unrealistic than playing without a clutch at all.
AHHH HAH! downloading begins at midnight CET
that sucks.. (actually its.. very unusual)
^^ I agree with Deggis
Get your supplies ready and time to restart and hit the F5 key repeatedly 'tis 0:32 BN
Quote from deggis :What? Did you or did I understand wrong? That "yup" wasn't an ironic comment, I just agreed with you.

Not disagreeing with you at all. In fact I could go and read that clutch info again and it might occupy me for the next 30 minutes
Countdown!
-
I'm so excited although I haven't bought it.

Editz0rs: Got mah Coke light here also.
-
:juggle: still waiting .....

edit: Run Virtual Dub. Convert all frames into single images. Get them into Gif Animator or anything. Or just open the movie from gif animator if it's possible compress and save.
15 Minutes!!!!
Quote from thisnameistaken :n20addict: While we're wasting time, please tell me how you converted a replay into an animated GIF for your avatar. I've got FRAPS, what else do I need?

I used an AVI to GIF program called ''MOV TO AVI MPG WMV Converter''

google for that.

EDIT: wrong, that's one I used for converting an AVI into MOV. I've deleted the GIF one, so just google for a free one, that's how I got it.
Come to #netkarpro @ Gamesurge.net and talk shit until the release.
-
No, that's not the right program lol. See my edit, sorry I screwed it up, first one I saw in my HD.
just now midnight CET
Just reading over at RSC - all binaries lost with all backups... source has to be recompiled and that takes a day or two.
You Can Buy It Now!!
Errr... you could have for like... the past month (not that I did - don't buy into unknown territory).
they are late
So i take it we cant download it tonight?
Quote from axus :Errr... you could have for like... the past month (not that I did - don't buy into unknown territory).

i thought you could only pre order?
Downloading

EDIT 224.7Mb of it!!!!
damn u beat me to it lol
Outttt
edit, nevermind, its up now

...great.. gamershell just got shot to death by downloaders

..wont.. download... gay!

holy crap it just shot up to 8.5 GB bandwidth

LFS Community gives nKPro a go?
(777 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG