The online racing simulator
AVUS Drag Strip Track
(12 posts, started )
AVUS Drag Strip Track
Hi guys!
My first serius track.
Im quite proud of it, I put about 2 hours of work into it.
It includes the 3 point chicane and an additional pit. Also ive got tire and bale walls in all the corners for maximum safety possible.
Have fun and tell me your thoughts about it!
AU3_AVUS.lyt
Attached files
AU3_AVUS.lyt - 4 KB - 349 views
64 views and nobody tried it?
Yo Vinny
Your pictures are to small but i give you feedback ASAP

EDIT: Your download link is broke
good for practice.:wow:
Quote from LFS S2 Z :good for practice.:wow:

Thnxs mate!
And Gaz im on it!
*UPDATE*
I cant upload the pics, Sorry.
But dont worry. Its worth a try!
Its clean and nicely finished.
Quote from LFS S2 Z :good for practice.:wow:

what the???? you can't try it lol you're a demo racer
Guys lets keep this thread clean and only post about the track.
Thnxs guys
Quote from Vinnylegends :Guys lets keep this thread clean and only post about the track.
Thnxs guys

I know we should, but this is kinda suspicious...

Anyway, I saw the pics, (it looks pretty good) but haven't downloaded yet. Might do that tomorrow.
Quote from Timdpr :I know we should, but this is kinda suspicious...

Anyway, I saw the pics, (it looks pretty good) but haven't downloaded yet. Might do that tomorrow.

Thnxs man!
Its a very good track because it has a chicane, 2 slow corners and a long straight!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Thnxs man!
Its a very good track because it has a chicane, 2 slow corners and a long straight!

Tried it now, and you're right - it is pretty sweet! Not great fun on your own, but it looks nice, and would be great for onine racing. Not much like the actual track, but I can see why you called it that. Now all we need is the proper Avus in LFS!

'No longer welcome'
Quote from Timdpr :Tried it now, and you're right - it is pretty sweet! Not great fun on your own, but it looks nice, and would be great for onine racing. Not much like the actual track, but I can see why you called it that. Now all we need is the proper Avus in LFS!

'No longer welcome'

I tried to base it on it but it is absolutely impossible to make it as real as possible.

AVUS Drag Strip Track
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG