The online racing simulator
Surprise count(up)
(330 posts, closed, started )
Yeah, Grats. You'll receive a prize of €300 in the next 0,5 seconds.
|o|o|o| <---
|_|x|x|
|x|_|o|

TIP: Start at the corner - it is the best first move.

EDIT: My post count enjoyed that - that's the only count up that this thread has been about... anyone up for another?
You sure? :P
Yeah... I spent a day analyzing every O's and X's possibility (I was bored)... and starting at the corner has the most win possibilities + most people know most variations of the center start because it is most common.
Yeah, I always start in the center.
well the whole life starts in center isn't it?

gratz axus!

p.s. if i wrong dont hurt me!
I'm getting so much respect for winning a game of e-(0's and X's)...

yep
hm.. surprise must be what has been brought to the attention of the developers by the new and 4th developer Mr. Leo.. .. water.. and LOTS of it
hm.. maybe bad smells too but .. that would be kind of hard to code.. but then.. we would know when its time for someone to change oil

WATER TEMPERATURE!..is my bet
-
(cannonfodder) DELETED by cannonfodder
what's the count up at now then? i've lost count already xD
CountDown: 19
CountUp: 11

I hope I'm right XD
Now that nK POO is out and bashed everywhere, it would be good time to release the patch. People needs balsam for their wounds.
April 11: Day 11.

With all the Netkar Pro news going around in the past few weeks, maybe the surprise is a Formula XR with the wings&undertray taken off, skinny tires put on and sidepods squashed to make a pseudo-Formula Ford?
:riceboy:
Quote from deggis :Now that nK POO is out and bashed everywhere, it would be good time to release the patch. People needs balsam for their wounds.

Strangley enought, I thought the same thing. They could really cause some problems for netkar, as it is very dissapointing. An lfs patch would signal doom..
yep... its actually perfect timing for the LFS devs, IF the netKarpro sucked. ....and it seems it did...

c'mon kick me kick me
Quote from bo-kristiansen :.. IF the netKarpro sucked.

nKPro's release has to be one of the least successful ever, the slogan "Just Drive!" kinda stopped being neat after 50 people posted "how the hell do i start the car?", the massive hype and "most anticipated game" didn't make the 1992 styled UI, dotnet error messages, unlock failures and 30 second ping times better, and the sound is probably the worst of any game trying to make the sound of car engines ever.

Too much work on "photomode" and screenshots, the game itself is clearly still pre-alpha.

Oh, if you try the demo you won't be able to know how fast you're going, or which gear you're in, need to pay for them tasty features.
NKPro must change their policy with the demo users.
I wont buy a meant-for-multiplayer-sim if I can't taste it!
And the display in the wheel is a must! What kind of ideas kunos had to slip it out the demo version? And how about the seat configuration?
If NKPro wants to be an alternative to LFS first it must be a REAL working alternative.
Releasing such a demo is like no releasing demo at all. Not for me.
Quote from Vykos69 :Eh, Yo, brazilians, there you have your finished product: www.netkar-pro.com

*scnr*

hahah
Quote from Kashopi :NKPro must change their policy with the demo users.
I wont buy a meant-for-multiplayer-sim if I can't taste it!
And the display in the wheel is a must! What kind of ideas kunos had to slip it out the demo version? And how about the seat configuration?
If NKPro wants to be an alternative to LFS first it must be a REAL working alternative.
Releasing such a demo is like no releasing demo at all. Not for me.

the seat in netkar is configurable in the demo version. The options are under car setup and under the misc tab.....

but i agree with u! why the hec cant demo people see HUD? doesnt make sense and why we cant test the multiplayer either i have no idea. Demo is meant to want you to buy the full finished product, well i am afraid netkar at the moment what they have released as demo doesnt do that...

mad
ok, now we know every day an update!
lets play!

|_|_|X|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|
Quote from Nighthawk :ok, now we know every day an update!
lets play!

|_|_|X|
|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|

|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|
|O|_|_|
Superhyper Cheat Mode

|_|_|x|
|_|x|_|
|x|_|_|

I win.