The online racing simulator
How Far Can You Run? [QWOP]
(108 posts, started )
Quote from beefyman666 :Theres a hurdle at 50 metres! Couldn't jump over it as I wasn't standing up, but managed to push it to 79.4.

My fingers ache now.

That's too good mate
Quote from beefyman666 :Theres a hurdle at 50 metres! Couldn't jump over it as I wasn't standing up, but managed to push it to 79.4.

My fingers ache now.

I could barely manage to run (made it to 6 meters after about 50 tries). How on earth are they expecting you to JUMP over a hurdle?!!
Quote from jibber :I could barely manage to run (made it to 6 meters after about 50 tries). How on earth are they expecting you to JUMP over a hurdle?!!

I can't get him to run at all. If you can get him in the position like in the screeny attached, then just button bash and he'll kind of hobble along on his knee using his forward leg as support.

When (and if) you get to the hurdle, he'll just push it over and then get stuck on it but you can still push it along.
Attached images
qwop3.jpg
Using a hybrid method of using my right knee and left foot, I managed 100.5m. The hurdle caused a bit of a problem where I dragged it along for a bit, possibly causing an injury to my lower regions, but it went smoothly overall
Attached images
nationalhero.JPG
1.4 :ices_rofl
Possibly the most hilarious game i've ever played. Tried all sorts of key combination's and different timing. I did it a cheaty way in which he just bounced along on his knees for 50 metres but then i got stuck at the hurdle.
how the hell do you guys get over 2 meters? LOL mine does a backflip and lands on his head everytime :ices_rofl

my record is 1.7 meters in one jump
I managed to get over the hurdle at about the 86 metre mark. There's a long jump at the end. Well, "long" is a bit of an exaggeration...

100 dead. Couldn't get him to jump as the hurdle was still stuck underneath him.

No more now, my fingers are fudged.
Attached images
qwop4.jpg
Got bored already
Attached images
untitled2.JPG
finally getting the hang of it 8.3 xD
Hah me too, 10,2 metres

so funny game
I did 20.4metres by pressing wo and qp and it actually ran
#41 - 5haz

I got to run perfectly for about a second before i fell on my face.

Also got to run on knees for a bit.
Haha I can't get past 3m, how the hell
However, I managed to do a full backflip xD
#43 - 5haz
Most frustrating game I've ever played. :doh:
Quote from 5haz :Most frustrating game I've ever played. :doh:

+1

Most I went was -3m
This is impossible

Edit: Managed to get 52.2 metres using just Q and W, bouncing along on his right knee. But then it all went wrong when I tried to free my self from being tangled up with the hurdle.
1,9 meters

17,8 by spamming q+p then rigth after w+o then q+p again and so on!
My technique is to hold W+O at the same time, then Q+P at the same time, and keep alternating. It takes some practice to get the timing down so he doesn't loose his balance, but I actually did get the dude to run for a couple meters before I screwed it up. You want to take a pretty small first step to get him moving in the right direction also, and after that it seems like its all balance to keep his legs under him.
While being a repost, this is an extremely funny game. The contrast between the hero-of-the-nation music and the sheer ineptitude of the dude falling over in the most ridiculous way possible makes me giggle just thinking about it
Madness!!!

How Far Can You Run? [QWOP]
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG