The online racing simulator
Quote from Fabri91 :I didn't remember.

:P

few posts above is the link to our VoD. Enjoy! :-)

Quote from rediske :...if anyone might have a link to the replays and/or the tv-tool they were using please?

TV tool? we used LFS TV Director (Server + GUI on two different PCs). Thanks to Soeren for that tool btw, worked great!
-
(St4Lk3R) DELETED by St4Lk3R
Quote from CarstenH :No restrictions

no XRRs

what I was was missing, as always in LFS race coverage, is info on damage and tyre temps (I dont use LFS TVD and dont if it can operate not in shift+f mode) after some accidents or slide, and race standings always visible with name of the driver with focus on.

I dont understand much of German so I dont know what was the reason of Tobias slow run at the end nor his laptimes.

great coverage though, good to have esports login to have more of this
Quote from CarstenH :He had to safe fuel at the end. Otherwhise he wouldnt have finished.

I already posted the reason above
...another thing about the coverage, which I liked a lot, was that instead of telling people which driver had what different coloured (tiny) mirrors to identify them, it would have been a lot easier to press 'n' every now and then.
Quote from rediske :...another thing about the coverage, which I liked a lot, was that instead of telling people which driver had what different coloured (tiny) mirrors to identify them, it would have been a lot easier to press 'n' every now and then.

not possible when using tv director
Quote from TFalke55 :not possible when using tv director

that explains it thx, I thought they were illepall
traditional race coverages have it done by race standings on side and name of the driver focused on (nice switching from driver to driver by LFS TVD ) - I dont think much more is needed, I thought TVD is flexible in listings display options.

What would be great, is slowmo replays - as I know, LFS TVD judges distances to spot the action so all the incidents would be recorded. Hard to spot on accidents when alone but esports can use traditional slowmo replays. (I think there is possibility to connect TVD GUI to several instances to provide several streams). BTW, it looked like the bigger .mpr the lower smoothness
Quote from AndRand :traditional race coverages have it done by race standings on side and name of the driver focused on (nice switching from driver to driver by LFS TVD ) - I dont think much more is needed, I thought TVD is flexible in listings display options.

What would be great, is slowmo replays - as I know, LFS TVD judges distances to spot the action so all the incidents would be recorded. Hard to spot on accidents when alone but esports can use traditional slowmo replays. (I think there is possibility to connect TVD GUI to several instances to provide several streams). BTW, it looked like the bigger .mpr the lower smoothness

there's somekind of Live Replay Tool... Becky spoke about it in the oneGP Live broadcasting thread
good to know about that
Maybe there will be an add on or something else in the future.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG