The online racing simulator
Rehersal thread: OMGKEKEPATCHISOUT!
Here you can practise your "I knew it was coming, but I'll act like I'm super-surprised, how this game rocks so much, devs are goddesses " -posts safely, without causing much distraction to the world around you.

Aaaaaaand....

GO!
what?
#3 - axus
OMG LFS rules so much - it always did but now it is a million times better! I knew it would come this month! I never lost faith! The surprise rules also! OMG I can't believe it. I'm going for a bit of LX6 at Aston GP!
Quote from axus :I'm going for a bit of LX6 at Aston GP!

Actually, I was driving the LX6 around AS Nat Rev the other day and that's already loads of fun, even with current physics.

Anyhoo, no matter what the physics. Real Men drive an LX.

p.s. Forgive me for going off-topic in this über-important thread...
#5 - axus
Quote from bobvanvliet :Actually, I was driving the LX6 around AS Nat Rev the other day and that's already loads of fun, even with current physics.

p.s. Forgive me for going off-topic in this über-important thread...

GP's better - give it a spin... lots more challenging though but not so difficult that you can't be consistent.
Quote from sil3ntwar :what?

Come on private! Show me some enthusiasm!
OMG I JUST PULLED 5 LONGITUDINAL Gs WITH R1 SLICKS!!! I LUV TEH PATCH!@!!@4145

I'm sure no one expected this image to appear in this thread!
YA RLY

And the new drift&drag mode is soooooo00 fun!
OMG this patch is *** *** * **** *********** I CANT dr1ft anymore!!!!!1one12!

HoLY FrIED CHEESE i JUst GOT 3000 POints by Doing A MAD FLIP OFF OF the NEW BLAkwood CHICANE RAMp and UPgraded TO STaGE 3 NOSsss!!!
Good, piston ring of my XRR just flew off my engine and landed somewhere in grass... watch out for it... THAT NEW DAMAGE MODEL IS AWESOME.. it models 5285 moving and static parts of the engine and gearbox....
And the 'Ring looks very nice too !1 Good job.
omg patch!!!shiftone1!!1one!11!!

*opens LFS*
Quote from bobvanvliet :

How much did Tristan pay you to say that?
Um, I guess it looks OK. I suppose I might get around to downloading it sometime this month...
Fo real?

Like, where can i download it
Quote from spankmeyer : devs are goddesses "

lol I sure hope not otherwise the miracle of baby Leo needs explaining.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
omg ctrl-alt-del MUST END EVERYTHING... starting....... downloading..... putting in file... NOW GO!

reality: .. i KNEW that was going to the be the big surprise...
reality2: ..CRAP i have homework..
reality3: ..omg i cant believe its the end of month that were now getting this..

@tinyk.. adoption .. no lol (i know where yall are going with that one lol)
It's crappy that the patch came in May actually, but the long wait was worth it, the new tire model rocks!
Sorry I just came from school and am I really behind? Is the patch out?
#25 - axus
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :Sorry I just came from school and am I really behind? Is the patch out?

LOL, read thread title slowly - REHERSALS.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG