The online racing simulator
Quote from thisnameistaken :It would come out when I'm sick I think nK-Pro gave me the flu.

The h5N1-Pro type of flu I presume?
#52 - beep
WOW! A nitro addition is a blast - the gti just fly like hell when it's on.
It's funny to see how many views this thread has compared to the quality and subject. illepall
I'm sure just about anyone read the title and had to read the thread to check out if the patch was out or not, just in case. (The OMGKEKEPATCHISOUT! has that effect on people that are eager for a patch)
Nothing on the hand, yes?

(Dutch peeps will get this one )
Nope, nothing is on the hand, go your gang!

(Dutch insider)
K.. I installed patch and can't say much good about it..

I tried GTR's and why my XRR seems to be much slower than before patch? I use high nose set 'cause I like how the car looks, like ready to fly

So I was really disappointed after 'XRR-plane edition'-session and went to test my second fave car.. FXO K.. I select my fave fastest set and give it a run.. First I was thinking that it's just me and need to get used to road cars after XRR-PL as this thing was understeering like h*** but then I tried some set from some noob and it seemed to be loads of faster and easier to drive So I went to garage and compared sets... noob's set didn't have locked diff which is THE MOST FASTEST diff so now I can't be fast anymore with my fave things what I like about LFS

Next time when devs release new patch, I really hope they fixing these things :ashamed:
Yeah and redo the godly keyboard prediction steering thing y'know. I want to like tap keys and stuff.
Quote from (SaM) :Nope, nothing is on the hand, go your gang!

(Dutch insider)

Yes yes, it is me what
LFS is getting so advanced now, and I installed the new patch with baited breathe.

What do I find, not even one lousy skid mark. I'd have thought Scawen was better than this... it's just not on, and any sim wirth it's weight in gold will have skid marks....
Quote from tristancliffe :LFS is getting so advanced now, and I installed the new patch with baited breathe.

What do I find, not even one lousy skid mark. I'd have thought Scawen was better than this... it's just not on, and any sim wirth it's weight in gold will have skid marks....

<insert general, childish skidmark and underwear joke>
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Oh my.. I love the new XR747! That was one helluva surprise I'll say. I just beat my Aston to Fern Bay and back pb! It flies like an angel.
Speechless.
I waiting so long for THIS? I want my £24 and months of waiting back, now! I'm back off to rfactor, least it has better physics.
Quote from Rtsbasic :I waiting so long for THIS? I want my £24 and months of waiting back, now! I'm back off to rfactor, least it has better physics.

rofl
well the upgrades are fun and all. But i don't know about this new feature having to look for the car keys before you can drive your car. I know its realistic and such but damn. And last night i misplased them so i couldn't race, really sux.
I love the way you can drive to the different tracks... takes a long time to get from kyoto to blackwood though sheesh... cmon devs!
Quote from ButterTyres :I love the way you can drive to the different tracks... takes a long time to get from kyoto to blackwood though sheesh... cmon devs!

That's where the XR747 comes in handy. It flies to and from Kyoto in 2 hours. Take economy class though, she ain't cheap.
Quote from (SaM) :That's where the XR747 comes in handy. It flies to and from Kyoto in 2 hours. Take economy class though, she ain't cheap.

That new credit system is quite good actually. I just bought myself a new pink XRR with neons, nos and a pair of magic dices. So kewl!

And the drive-by shooting mode...
#69 - Vain
Great patch!
After some fiddling around I found my way to the track (I chose Blackwood for my first stint, I needed a while to find the right motorway and the correct exit so I could drive into the track-area....), even managed to walk to the pits and spot my car. It wasn't that easy to get in and I even had to do it twice because I forgot to pick up the gloves from the table on the other side of the pitlane. But when I was back everything was set. I fueled the car myself, made sure there was enough oil in it, started it and ran my first few laps.
nKPro is soooooooooo poor at simulating how to start a car. I mean, you're not born in that car, are you?!?

Vain
What a great idea!

Now that we can only race on Sunday I will have time to learn on weekdays.
And the new Scazzato engine sounds... hmmm.. awesome.
Not to mention the new Battlefield mode; I have great time trying to shoot people's tyres
The new patch is great! I was doing some laps in the XRR when a guy just came out of the pits. I was going so fast I couldn't avoid him, and we crashed. I got out of the car to see if he was OK, he just told me that he was sorry, he forgot to look through the mirrors. We just left our smashed XRR's in the garage, got in our XRG's and went to the closest café to have a coke and chat about racing.
Quote from n2oaddict :The new patch is great! I was doing some laps in the XRR when a guy just came out of the pits. I was going so fast I couldn't avoid him, and we crashed. I got out of the car to see if he was OK, he just told me that he was sorry, he forgot to look through the mirrors. We just left our smashed XRR's in the garage, got in our XRG's and went to the closest café to have a coke and chat about racing.

Wreckers bugfix? Yeah, amazing !!
Yep, I love that feature the most.
I can't drift anymore in totally unrealistic angles with unrealistic grip! This game sucks!

Please devs fix this and please add the NOS.
Yeah, and the VTEC sound too. I was so dissapointed they didn't include it in the patch >(

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG