The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak - Dump Valve ?!?
(7 posts, started )
the turbo isn't in the demo anymore.....
I smell a cracker
you can add a turbo in tweak....doesn't mean he's cracking...but anyway just press shift+a and load a sound where it says dump valve. If you add a turbo to a non-turbo car it automatically adds a bov to your sounds list in shift+a.
Quote from jonny dank :you can add a turbo in tweak....doesn't mean he's cracking...but anyway just press shift+a and load a sound where it says dump valve. If you add a turbo to a non-turbo car it automatically adds a bov to your sounds list in shift+a.

If hes using a Tweak version w/o Licence Protection hes in mho cracking, as he is a DEMO user.. + talking about it aint so smart
the tweak on LFSdatabase doesn't have license protection, AFAIK that's why you can only tweak the demo cars, which wouldn't give any proof of cracking, unless by cracking you mean modifying lfs which is definable the case. And i know talking about it prohibited, but i was only trying to help
#7 - tisy0
He's just looking for the Dump Valve, :O

I think this is the same one?
http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=326102432.wav
I don't remember where I got it from but
Put this file in "lfs/data/engine" Folder

To use this when your in the car, Hold Shift and Press A, Then you'll see near the middle right, Dump Valve, Turn the muffle to as low as it can get, and turn volume up to 2.0, Then click the L next to it and select Fluttershorthigh

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG