The online racing simulator
#1 - sam93
Sky channels back on Virgin Media, Finally.
Some of you most likely dont care but some people may be glad.
Finally the rest of the Sky channels have came back on Virgin Media. Get too watch MotorsTV now and when they advertise good programs that are on Sky 1,2 or 3 I finally get too watch.
o____O;

What?
#3 - sam93
Quote from S14 DRIFT :o____O;

What?

Alot of the Sky channels came off of Virgin Media as they had some sort of fall out. But as of today the ones that went off are now back on. The Sky movie channels never went, just the others like Sky 1,2,3,Real,Real 2 etc.
I hope they didn't agree to pay the stupid prices Sky wanted, because I've not missed Sky channels at all, especially now Virgin 1 is getting higher quality programs. When we do finally get the better digital packages in our area I will make sure to avoid giving any money to Sky...although I really want MotorsTV.
#5 - sam93
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I hope they didn't agree to pay the stupid prices Sky wanted, because I've not missed Sky channels at all, especially now Virgin 1 is getting higher quality programs. When we do finally get the better digital packages in our area I will make sure to avoid giving any money to Sky...although I really want MotorsTV.

I always wanted MotorsTV, glad now I have it. I dont know if they have higher'd the prices though.
wha channel numbers are they?
Quote from sam93 :Alot of the Sky channels came off of Virgin Media as they had some sort of fall out. But as of today the ones that went off are now back on. The Sky movie channels never went, just the others like Sky 1,2,3,Real,Real 2 etc.

Oh, well I don't have satellite so I wouldn't know.

Cool I guess :o

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG