The online racing simulator
Somehow I think it's the ingenious plan of a dorifto-hater to get rid of all the drifters. *evillaughter*

Also, while the initial problem is solved and the thread deserves a lock, I can't understand the fear. In all of my time I have never ever been banned once. If it happens to you more often, it's most likely because you do something fundamentally wrong.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I can't understand the fear. In all of my time I have never ever been banned once. If it happens to you more often, it's most likely because you do something fundamentally wrong.

As I read Victor's post, the visitors to these servers did nothing wrong. The ban was set by a bug-ridden InSim application, without any action by an admin. A subsequent automated unbanning by the InSim app enabled them to re-connect, so they got another ban, and so on until LFSW issued a warning.
Hi. I recently got banned in some servers until it says '1 more ban to 30 days global ban'. So i've been driving carefully for the past week w/o getting banned. But just now, i was in this server and the guys said i was lagging. Then suddenly the messages history showed 'lost connection to server' or something like that.

then when i tried to log in to the server, it says 'unable to find username' or something like that. i cant even log in to display the servers. when i restart LFS its the same message. have i gotten the global ban??
Enter your game password and username again.
i tried entering again but still the same error message. does the error message mean global ban 30 days?
Quote from wsinda :As I read Victor's post, the visitors to these servers did nothing wrong. The ban was set by a bug-ridden InSim application, without any action by an admin. A subsequent automated unbanning by the InSim app enabled them to re-connect, so they got another ban, and so on until LFSW issued a warning.

I know that. Your point is?
Even if I'd been the victim of such a faulty insim app server, there'd still be no problem for me as long as I kept away from it... just as it shouldn't be a problem for anyone else who knows the basic rules of social life and racing etiquette.
Actually (wsinda), to my knowledge, the issue is when it sends the ban, it spams it multiple times in repeated succession, making the LFSW count of bans seem to be a greater number than it actually is, because maybe while the user is still connected, that spamming of bans might get reported to LFSW as multiple bans.
hello if u refer to my previous post its been 1 month and the same error msg appears when i log in. 'username is not found'. is that the global ban? if so its been 1 month and i tried again just now, but still got the same error message. any help guys? thanks!
i tried again still cant? but why does the error message 'username not found' appear in the first place? what does that error message mean?
-
(ColeusRattus) DELETED by Victor : bad advice
Just wait a little longer. The 30 days have not fully passed yet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG