The online racing simulator
Global 30 Day Ban For no Reason?
i have a problem i went to this server(LD Drift server). i know someone who doesnt really like me there so when i connect he bans me then un bans me. while i kept re connecting ( i dont know why) i got a message that said **CONDUCT WARNING** 5 ban until global 30 day ban!..this first few times i ignored it and u kno what it went to?..**CONDUCT WARNING** 2 ban until global 30 day ban!. so then i actually found out what it ment but i need help because i might be banned from lfs because someone that doesnt like me kept banning my alot of times any help?
#2 - amp88
Quote from jakuthedoku :i might be banned from lfs because someone that doesnt like me kept banning my alot of times any help?

Don't go back to that server?

Have a read of this, it may be of some help.
Quote from amp88 :Don't go back to that server?

Have a read of this, it may be of some help.

you understand..if i go to ANY server and get banned then..im done
#4 - amp88
Quote from jakuthedoku :you understand..if i go to ANY server and get banned then..im done

It's not that difficult to go to a server and not be banned. Go to a different server and obey the rules. I don't think I've ever been banned before.
Yes, simple solution is to not get banned? Surely being banned from all these servers says something about you. I'm sure you're not getting picked on in random servers, so either lern2drive or stop being abusive towards other people so you won't give them a reason to ban you
Yeah, just chill for 30 days, then it's all cool. Do some DD races over at my server, not possible to be banned from there lol
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yes, simple solution is to not get banned? Surely being banned from all these servers says something about you. I'm sure you're not getting picked on in random servers, so either lern2drive or stop being abusive towards other people so you won't give them a reason to ban you

No offense - Um, he did say it was one particular server. One retarded admin is all it takes.

---
You could try contacting Victor and get him to revoke it. He can see the ban logs and see it was carried out in a way that is expoiting the ban system. But since you kept connecting to the same server and wasn't listening to the auto warnings, he might not bother sorting it. He is a busy guy. Good luck.
Well common sense tells me that if someone bans me from a server, I'm not welcome. I do not continue to spam click to try to rejoin, even though I'm re-banned upon re-entering after being unbanned.

If I were Victor, I'd say "You made your own bed, you can sleep in it."
Quote from amp88 :It's not that difficult to go to a server and not be banned. Go to a different server and obey the rules. I don't think I've ever been banned before.

go to redline Get your cherry popped for no reason at all
Quote from major_syphillis :go to redline Get your cherry popped for no reason at all

I used to be in Redline Racing team and I never saw anyone banned for no reason at all. Anyway, let's not go there (again...), keep this thread on topic.
One of tha bans was at TC for being a ignorant pos bastard. So you got a reason for the global ban. Common sense, follow rules, etc. You gotta stop being abusive like you run the place.
Quote from kenyks324 :One of tha bans was at TC for being a ignorant pos bastard. So you got a reason for the global ban. Common sense, follow rules, etc. You gotta stop being abusive like you run the place.

oops, wrong account, I was on my demo racer to change something. sorry.
This is not the appropriate forum for this type of discussion. Take it to PM's lads.
#14 - CSU1
Quote from bandaid :This is not the appropriate forum for this type of discussion. Take it to PM's lads.

You my friend are special, your sig compounds my statement, if the chicken does not care about the egg it goes extinct.

@ OP there are a lot of ego trippers who think it funny to ban for no reason, just make some friends here on-forum and drive with a different group of people
Not sure I understand the implications, but would I be incorrect in saying that if I was a malicious admin, I could keep banning and unbanning a specific player until they get a global ban? Currently the player doesn't even need to be on the server to get banned. Would it be possible to ban everyone globally..
#16 - AMB
Quote from amp88 :I used to be in Redline Racing team and I never saw anyone banned for no reason at all. Anyway, let's not go there (again...), keep this thread on topic.

Not even going to go there but you know that what you just said is bull....

Back on topic, don't go to a server once your banned, you would have no reason to go back, find one of the hundred other servers and obey the rules set by the admins.
That LD Drift server has a badly written insim application that keeps banning people for no reason (a bug). I dont' know who they are though, but they need to imorove their insim application.

Jakuthedoku - I've removed those duplicate bans from your account now so you have some breathing space again.
thats kind of Mister Victor
Quote from Victor :That LD Drift server has a badly written insim application that keeps banning people for no reason (a bug).

Ah, that explains the repeated banning and un-banning. If it was a grouchy admin, then he could simply set a long-term ban and be done with it.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :"You made your own bed, you can sleep in it."

I didn't make mine today
Can I sleep in yours?
Scott.. big boy... there's always room for you in my bed
LOL SCOTT. Go away I told you already ._."
Soooo it's happened to you then Victor :P.
Quote from Victor :That LD Drift server has a badly written insim application that keeps banning people for no reason (a bug). I dont' know who they are though, but they need to imorove their insim application.

Jakuthedoku - I've removed those duplicate bans from your account now so you have some breathing space again.

I actually know these guys, and a member of my team is having this same issue with them, DrifterX865 aka shadow runs the (LD) server, there is also ALOT more going on here victor, me and my team leader would be more than happy to discuss it with you in pm.

notomorrow
Team 420
Co-Leader
Quote from Victor :That LD Drift server has a badly written insim application that keeps banning people for no reason (a bug). I dont' know who they are though, but they need to imorove their insim application.

im having the same problems with this sever i went to drift on it today and admittedly lost connect i tryed to connect agian and a warner cam up on the screen saying conduct warining 4 days until 30 day global ban i run in shikane drift sever all the time and tc cruise montana and have never had problems ... i kno who runs the ld severs they used to have severs up on demo x Drifterx865 aka shadow like i said i havent had problems in any othere severs is there anyway you can fix this ???

DriftnGSX
team 420
leader

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG