The online racing simulator
Very nice report on the LFS World Series! Great job Michael!
Pretty strong F1RST representation there in LFS Pro Series. :P
Quote from Mp3 Astra :*snip*Rudeness*snip*

I would like to make a formal apology for this post. I was thinking about it today and it honestly makes me cringe to think that I wrote a post in such a manner. Most of you will know me as a reasonable guy who doesn't get too flustered. What happened with that post was a once-off and won't happen again.

So, on behalf of myself and of the SRT staff, I apologise to scipy and to anybody who was offended by this post.

Michael.
emo \o/, cut urself now?
Quote from scipy :emo \o/, cut urself now?

he just apologised and you dont respect it. jeez

now you really are a d!ck
Is there an email reminder for new episodes please? (If not, why not? :tilt
Quote from rediske :Is there an email reminder for new episodes please? (If not, why not? :tilt

There is a RSS feed...
Thanks for the apology on behalf of SRT as well.. Shows you have class..

In regards to recent episodes.. We just aired 31 last Friday and 32 will air this Friday the 7th :-)

We have all versions up as well as an RSS feed like someone mentioned.

http://insidesimracing.tv/

Darin
Keep the Reports coming.
Mp3 Astra Your doing a fine job M8. Don't let the opinion of one racer get you down.
thanks for the replies but i don't really like feeds...
Quote from scipy :emo \o/, cut urself now?

Perhaps you could put your efforts into SRT and show off your awesome presenting and reporting talents instead of being an ignorant prick?
Quote from rediske :thanks for the replies but i don't really like feeds...

I think they're quite useful. I use iGoogle (basically a fancy Google homepage) which also supports RSS feeds.
Quote from rediske :thanks for the replies but i don't really like feeds...

Can you just not subscribe to their youtube channel? That way you'll have email notification when a new episode airs
Yes he can.. www.youtube.com/simracingtonight

everyone that can subscribe, please do.. Helps our placement on You Tube.

Thanks

Quote from hyntty :Can you just not subscribe to their youtube channel? That way you'll have email notification when a new episode airs

Quote from hyntty :Can you just not subscribe to their youtube channel? That way you'll have email notification when a new episode airs

And that's what I did then... although if I understood the option right then it will check my subscriptions for updates only once a week. So in worst case it will remind me when the new episode is out for six days already. I'll wait and see...

Thanks anyway!
How come episode 32 hasn't been released yet?
-
(Rdcranno) DELETED by Rdcranno
They've said friday that they were having technical difficulties and that they would release it another day. Rumors have it that it will be out tomorow, monday.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG